No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish govt closing pubs at 8 pm because of Covid , virus doesn’t do between 1-8 pm 😂
In Qld, you can’t get it in a nightclub, restraint or workplace , but you can get it in a shopping centre

Can't believe a jumping castle has been put up in my local park for weekend market's. It's actually being used tonight. Did have words, but fell on deaf ears. Can't believe the locals are actually using it.
Mate, I get the tragedy down in Tassie is absolutely terrible, but that doesn't mean it needs to effect everyone.

We don't ban cars when there's an accident that kills a young kid/family
We don't move out of homes when a house fire kills a family

Why would we stop using bouncy castles because of one FREAK accident. Sure, you could argue the sensitivity of it being so close to an event like that, but if we stopped doing something/an activity every time something went wrong, we basically would never do anything.

People have died or been seriously injured on a footy field, do we ban footy?

Quality American television over the years.
Hill Street Blues, The Wire, Breaking Bad.
1000-Lb. Sisters is the new masterpiece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what *in winds me up? When you order something online because you don't want to go shopping, maybe because you work until five and the shops close at five and you have things to do on the weekend. Then a couple weeks later you get home and there's a little note from the postie that says, Couldn't find a safe place... Come and get your item or we'll return it to the sender. What time does the post office close? Could have just gone to Eastland and saved myself the $9 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back