No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Horrendous decision, purely political
Morrison would’ve swayed whichever way the public swayed

Australia tourist industry that was already under pressure just took another huge hit

Who the fu** wants to come to Aus with these dumbfu** tyrants in charge

purely Political decision, pathetic .

Dec 9, 2006
Danistan
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club

Australia tourist industry that was already under pressure just took another huge hit

Nah, i think there’s been colossal screw ups and lies on a few sides, but in light of everything we the public have endured from Federal and State politics, this was the right outcome.
fu** this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
Nope, fu** Novaxx. Off he goes.

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond

Cmon. Seriously? Perhaps all the unvaccinated tourists will be reluctant to come now.

STRUGGLETOWN EST1885

The reward is in the grind
Jun 28, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Nah, i think there’s been colossal screw ups and lies on a few sides, but in light of everything we the public have endured from Federal and State politics, this was the right outcome.
fu** this guy. You reckon i wanted to put an untested vaccine in my body 3 times and into my kids? I did it because i had no choice. I have watched relationships and businesses get destroyed the last 2 years.
This 💯 % CB. After all that the Australian public has had to endure the last 2 years it should be no different for a rich person who thinks their above the law. Of course we can disagree with the rules of the nutters in charge but at the end of the day they are trying to keep the public safe.

Last edited:

beema limapep

67, 69, 73, 74, 80, 17, 19, 20
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty much agree with all of this. Well said.

beema limapep

67, 69, 73, 74, 80, 17, 19, 20
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
This 💯 % CB. After all that the Australian public has had to endure the last 2 years it should be no different for a rich person who thinks their above the law. Of course we can disagree with the rules of the nutters in charge but at the end of the day they are trying to keep the public safe.
Nailed it.

Karp3_dm

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back

Why can’t people see the big picture?

I’ve stated before I don’t like Novak, he’s an arrogant manipulative self centered piece of sh*t but I’m on his side here because it’s in our countries best interests in ending vaccine mandates

Dec 9, 2006
Danistan
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back

Why can’t people see the big picture?

I’ve stated before I don’t like Novak, he’s an arrogant manipulative self centered piece of sh*t but I’m on his side here because it’s in our countries best interests in ending vaccine mandates

I totally respect your point of view. The only way we are changing anything is voting these pricks out this year Fed and state. It’s on us. No one else.

Karp3_dm

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
what a load of sh*t.
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine

Dec 9, 2006
Danistan
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine

In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.

All Aust

Baby Got Back
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
The whole world is laughing at us right now
No one wants to travel here
His fellow circuit players are saying joker is an embarrassment.
People come to Oz because we have:

Beaches & sun
Koala
Kangaroo
A night life

Karp3_dm

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.
💯same
It’s an utter disgrace how our government have handled the last couple years
Pure embarrassment and unnecessary divide and pain caused