No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Karp3_dm

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
His fellow circuit players are saying joker is an embarrassment.
People come to Oz because we have:

Beaches & sun
Koala
Kangaroo
A night life
And now they see all the rules in place by our nut case premiers and spineless PM and say no thank you, I’ll go to a different island thanks

All Aust

Baby Got Back
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
And now they see all the rules in place by our nut case premiers and spineless PM and say no thank you, I’ll go to a different island thanks
It has been over 2 years since I've been able to see my long standing girlfriend who lives in Thailand. Postponed a trip paid to leave last Monday because the Thai government changed Quarantine rules that increased Quarantine ( Now 10 days) and rPCR tests(now 3). Nakorns (thai states) lock tourist movement s throughout the country. Bars that open are under threat of fines and a military state lockdown.
Not a joke, I wish it were better but compared to Thailand, we have at least sport and access to paid vaccines.

SunshineBoy

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† πŸ†
Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I totally respect your point of view. The only way we are changing anything is voting these pricks out this year Fed and state. It’s on us. No one else.
Unfortunately there is no alternative govt, both parties are identical

SunshineBoy

Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine
It’s not one persuasion of government you have liberals and you have labour both with draconian policies, and a voting system that keeps them both in power .

SunshineBoy

Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.
Nazi germany comes to mind

Karp3_dm

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s not one persuasion of government you have liberals and you have labour both with draconian policies, and a voting system that keeps them both in power .
Yeah it’s completely f’ed

618CEAA0-5729-45E4-A829-3ACB678037A0.jpeg

SunshineBoy

Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
It’s probably a real shithouse analogy, but i keep thinking it’s a medical based apartheid.
I’m not sure it’s a shithouse analogy, Mengle and his untested theories Pfizer with their untested vaccines, if you’re unvaccinated you will not be allowed here there everywhere , only thing missing is the Star of David on the clothes, where ever we go we need to produce our vaccine record……..tattoos on the arms, none of the measures were voted in they were mandated, so where concentration camps and NT was talking about internment camps

SunshineBoy

Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Agree but not really the point when it comes to the courts
Courts you say ….some lowlifes and I can’t use their ethnicity because I will be branded racist , but they live in Cherbourg stole a SES vehicle and all the SES equipment with it and came out with good behaviour bonds.

haha courts
329E4701-E43C-465A-A10D-6495E5395C72.jpeg
2B1EF268-CCD6-4445-ABAB-688615408645.jpeg

Dec 9, 2006
Danistan
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club
Agree but not really the point when it comes to the courts

The judge clearly didn’t have all the facts. Alot more stuff came out after the ruling. Maybe they should of allowed the governments request for more time to get their case together and we could have avoided this sh*t show.

Nobby

???
Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
It has been over 2 years since I've been able to see my long standing girlfriend who lives in Thailand. Postponed a trip paid to leave last Monday because the Thai government changed Quarantine rules that increased Quarantine ( Now 10 days) and rPCR tests(now 3). Nakorns (thai states) lock tourist movement s throughout the country. Bars that open are under threat of fines and a military state lockdown.
Not a joke, I wish it were better but compared to Thailand, we have at least sport and access to paid vaccines.
I've been watching a few youtubers who post regualrly in THailand and they don't paint the same drab picture you do.

Nobby

???
Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine
I have a few friends over there as well, not the asian countries, and they're definitely not laughing at us, bit of an unfair generalisation from a small sample

Nobby

???
Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Too much attention on the β€˜political’ decision………and not enough on the Novax β€œI refuse to get vaxxed” decision.

Tell your story walking pal…
Too much blame on the Victorian Givt and Tennis Australia.

My understanding is it's a federal agency who approve his visa and grant his entry once he arrives and they're happy with the information provided.

The way the jouranlists have portrayed it you would think Tennis Australia grant Visas.

Masotiger

Team Captain
Feb 12, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back
What were your views when the Hawke government began the process of reducing tariff protection for our manufacturing industry which is now non-existent with countless job losses?

What were your views when the Hawke government re-introduced tertiary education fees which meant if you wanted to work in a professional field you had to get into debt before you even earnt your first dollar?

What were your views when the Howard government brought "Work Choices" back to life and effectively decentralised and casualised the workforce to the point where job security has gone out the window?

I can go on and on about pensions, transport, health, etc. Governments have been interfering with our lives more and more over the decades. These vaccine mandates are no different from any other interference.

Djokovic is a flog who thinks he is exempt from the day to day regulations governing the common man. Fancy a Serbian telling us what to do. LOL.
Put this campaigner on a plane and F him Off from here.

All Aust

Baby Got Back
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I've been watching a few youtubers who post regualrly in THailand and they don't paint the same drab picture you do.
My post is real, from Thai nationals trying to work and get to their home from BKK and the current Thai travel restrictions that are available freely on govt travel web.
Thai's are not that happy that they are ruled by military. The police system is far from consistent, so they are largely afraid.

Not to put it all on Thailand, getting back to Australia comes with its own Quarantines and tests.

Your ex Pat Australian citizen living in Bangers / Patts may have a different story.

A tip of the hat to a quite few Tigers forum posters. This is a tough time. Our politicians are crap, but we are big boys, girls and others? We'll get through this. The sense of support is not lost on me. Thanks.