No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya. Reckon we will go thru the Poms like a bad curry in the evening session.
We had a batsmen in the opposition had to retire yesterday in my cricket

He had food poisoning and the heat got to him, was almost passing out
Blamed it on the Friday night vindaloo

Governments have been shifting their responsibilities onto the individual for decades now.

Pensions used to be paid upon retirement from the workforce, regardless of how much assets you were prudent enough to accumulate. Now you have to contribute to your own superannuation scheme to have an income upon retirement. Yet you still pay more tax.

Tertiary education used to be free after Whitlam abolished fees upon being elected. It took the F'kn traitor campaigner Hawke (so-called Labor PM) to re-introduce them in 1987.

When the Westgate Bridge was opened in 1976 tolls were introduced to recover costs. 3 or 4 years later the tolls were abolished. Do you reckon the tolls on CityLink and EastLink are ever going to be abolished??

There are countless other examples to indicate how governments are no longer of the people, for the people, by the people. Campaigners the whole lot of them. I used to have so much respect for the institutions of this country when I came out of Uni 40 years ago. Now I have none. Zip. My advice is lie, cheat, deny and sleep easy because that's what these campaigners are doing.
2E5F9539-809B-4CC9-9D27-3F74284DB882.jpeg

I guess we’re now at war with Serbia!!
Trying to see where their such strong sentiments are coming from.

I guess it's like the AFL moved a game to Serbia, but the government there had a 'too many tattoos' policy and Dusty was sent home.

Apologies to any Serbians here, but many last week were saying if he goes, they are giving up their Australian residency in disgust and leaving too...

Wonder how many will follow through on that threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to see where their such strong sentiments are coming from.

I guess it's like the AFL moved a game to Serbia, but the government there had a 'too many tattoos' policy and Dusty was sent home.

Apologies to any Serbians here, but many last week were saying if he goes, they are giving up their Australian residency in disgust and leaving too...

Wonder how many will follow through on that threat.
If their prepared to put the old homeland ahead of their current one, I'm happy to give them directions to the airport.

I’m proud we’ve stood up for ourselves, as a country.
For instance, look at what China has done to our trade just to whinge about Scomo saying an investigation into Covid origin is a good idea. Ffs, billions! Try using smarty pants legal argument to overturn that one.
About time we stuck the chest out.
* off joker.

It’s been an absolute balls up, but, we did get the right outcome re Novak.

GIF by Miami Open

prime minister wow GIF by Australian Open

If the Australian Open was played on my front lawn I'd draw the blinds and go to bed.

So I have no interest at all, but what I have noticed is it's become a vehicle for displays of nationalist sentiment for countries of origin. What's most alarming is these displays are coming from people BORN in Australia. We've seen old wounds opened up (not so long ago the Serbs and Croats). This does not belong here.

I have no problem with all of us having an identity which stems from our mother countries; BUT, Australia MUST come first.

I’m proud we’ve stood up for ourselves, as a country.
For instance, look at what China has done to our trade just to whinge about Scomo saying an investigation into Covid origin is a good idea. Ffs, billions! Try using smarty pants legal argument to overturn that one.
About time we stuck the chest out.
**** off joker.
Be great if plans were afoot too bring back out manufacturing industry and tell China to Novak off

The old timer went berserk with a shottie in Mordialloc, was reloading too, then returned to his flat.
They were arguing about vaccinations.
Smooth criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back