No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I open for our B’s. Just rocked a 6, then a 4, old mate pitches in pretty much the same spot again, i go to pull him again, the f***er lifts and jags (even the ump said it was the only ball to do so the whole game), top edge straight up in the air. Out for 21. Would of been going better than a run a ball.
Bowled my worst spell line wise for years and still took a 4 fa. I
bowled 9 straight. And at 48, that’s hard ******* work.
Mate you’re doing great for 48
We should have a net session sometime

I’m afraid you’re really gonna feel your age bowling to me tho 😉

Adam Gilchrist still impressive, still has an aura.
One of the greats.
He was deceptively tall as a keeper.
Remember he initially moved from NSW to WA state cricket because he could not get a role in NSW.
Shows also the importance of good coaching.
Remember seeing him in the IPL TV ad in India, a massive star over there too.

Watched a show where they said Chevy Chase and Bill Murray didn't get along, but the parties on set post filming were epic and got looser as they went on. The comment was they were lucky to finish shooting the movie!!

Does/did Chevy get along with anyone? Seems like he was always at odds with fellow actors, directors etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with Djokovic is he has always been a campaigner.
Happy and joking around when things are going his way and the second they don't, he turns into his nasty true self.
It's why I despise professional tennis players so much (of course with some noticeable exceptions).
Would it kills them to actually pass a towel to the ballboy/girl? Would it kill them to actually look at them when they don't want a particular ball and would it kill them to say 'tahnk you' every now and then?
Most self entitled flog sportspeople by far.
They are waited on and served from a very young age in an individual sport to the extreme.
Think that’s what makes Ash Barty so immensely popular.

I’m proud we’ve stood up for ourselves, as a country.
For instance, look at what China has done to our trade just to whinge about Scomo saying an investigation into Covid origin is a good idea. Ffs, billions! Try using smarty pants legal argument to overturn that one.
About time we stuck the chest out.
**** off joker.
yeah right,lets blame an insignificant tennis pro for all the murky goings on in and around here for the past 22 months,all problems solved now i guess
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:,life goes back to normal now hes on a plane,thank F***K,i knew it was that tennis pro that caused all this mass destruction of businesses, loss of employment and untold misery:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah right,lets blame an insignificant tennis pro for all the murky goings on in and around here for the past 22 months,all problems solved now i guess
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:,life goes back to normal now hes on a plane,thank F***K,i knew it was that tennis pro that caused all this mass destruction of businesses, loss of employment and untold misery:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yep, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now.
Case numbers set to plummet after the unvaxxed super spreader most dangerous to our nations health Novak Djovicic has been deported

I for one are so deeply grateful to our to fine, strong and empathetic government that only has our health and best interests at heart

4CA57C33-7302-4313-B4B7-008DF3D9C288.gif

Last edited:
He rolled the dice and lost, stiff s**t, people seem to forget he applied for his visa in November when his so-called exemption didn't apply then magically in December gets the virus. When he landed in Melbourne he didn't have the supporting paperwork and slipped through the appeal because ABF didn't give him a fair amount of time so bad luck djerker this court did what the first one should have

That's what I said?
Get back on your meds.

Adam Gilchrist still impressive, still has an aura.
One of the greats.
He was deceptively tall as a keeper.
Remember he initially moved from NSW to WA state cricket because he could not get a role in NSW.
Shows also the importance of good coaching.
Remember seeing him in the IPL TV ad in India, a massive star over there too.

My all time favourite player, although I'm not a big cricket fan

I'm kinda glad the cricket is finished so I don't have to listen to the commentary any longer.
Fox in particular was putrid.
Mark Waugh - the new Ian Chappell. Nothing is ever good enough. Calls Australia 'we' and biased as all *.
Brendon Julian - boring and dumb.
Brett Lee - dumb as batshit. Repetitive.
Miek Hussey - says some Ok stuff somethmes but for someone who is known as Mr Cricket, he really doesn't add too much. Good on the technical side of batting.
Shane Warne - full-blown narcissist. Loves the sound of his own voice and has this Eddie McGuire type of thing going on where he just has to have the final say no matter what. Repetitive and banal. Just horrendous.
Kerry O'Keefe - the jokes are getting more and more scripted and tiresome now. Actually a good commentator when he talks about the game. One of the better commentators, but he has very little competition. That fake laugh is grating.

The only ones I can handle are Mark Howard, Isa Guha and Michael Vaughan.
From the BBL, Andrew Symonds is a stand out. Brad Haddin not bad.

I'm kinda glad the cricket is finished so I don't have to listen to the commentary any longer.
Fox in particular was putrid.
Mark Waugh - the new Ian Chappell. Nothing is ever good enough. Calls Australia 'we' and biased as all fu**.
Brendon Julian - boring and dumb.
Brett Lee - dumb as batshit. Repetitive.
Miek Hussey - says some Ok stuff somethmes but for someone who is known as Mr Cricket, he really doesn't add too much. Good on the technical side of batting.
Shane Warne - full-blown narcissist. Loves the sound of his own voice and has this Eddie McGuire type of thing going on where he just has to have the final say no matter what. Repetitive and banal. Just horrendous.
Kerry O'Keefe - the jokes are getting more and more scripted and tiresome now. Actually a good commentator when he talks about the game. One of the better commentators, but he has very little competition. That fake laugh is grating.

The only ones I can handle are Mark Howard, Isa Guha and Michael Vaughan.
From the BBL, Andrew Symonds is a stand out. Brad Haddin not bad.
Pretty good summary that 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back