No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fu** it bring back the death penalty
So the lowlife has asked for special treatment , wants his meds and to be kept away from other prisoners, maybe he needs to be put in a Barrell

Hey guys and gals NaturalDisaster got this and is now banned be alert
IMG_2456.png

Learnt all about that from this

I actually did that job for a short time over there, checking on people’s TV Licences and encouraging them to cough up. It was a pretty stupid system so I told them my dad was dying back in Australia and left without notice. That is one of my great regrets in life. I should have just said your system is stupid and left without notice.

I actually did that job for a short time over there, checking on people’s TV Licences and encouraging them to cough up. It was a pretty stupid system so I told them my dad was dying back in Australia and left without notice. That is one of my great regrets in life. I should have just said your system is stupid and left without notice.

That would have to be right up there for one of the worst jobs going

That would have to be right up there for one of the worst jobs going.

I am not a person who is fussy about work I do, just whatever makes you the most money in the shortest amount of time without any great risk to life and limb. But working for TV Licensing I quickly worked out was a wrong turn. I had left Australia behind where I was doing fine I guess you would say as a freelance Mercantile Sub-Agent doing repossession work mainly. That was my favourite ever job, because I frequented beaches and golf courses by day and cruised around picking up cars and cash in the evenings. On the whole, an eminently sensible way to live and work. 😁

I worked for about 4 different employers in the UK and mostly found myself at loggerheads with them over issues such as them trying to force me to wear a tie. Just f*ck off. Anyway, I was in the process of going into repo work over there when I stumbled on the fact there was a decent sized cricket betting industry in the UK. I didn’t have much money at the time but my motto has always been if you can’t afford to bet, then you can’t afford not to bet. 😁 So I sacked the workforce and so started 20 years of the the most miserable way anyone could ever wish to live their lives, staring(and screaming) at screens all hours day and night. Still hourly expecting a suitable situation to arise for a man of my station. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the lowlife has asked for special treatment , wants his meds and to be kept away from other prisoners, maybe he needs to be put in a Barrell
Should be stamped General population only.

Amazing reality television.
"For the past seven years, Dan's sac has grown uncontrollably."

******* god damn you. I had to watch it. Now I can’t unsee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back