No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my wildest days, i never thought i would live in a Australia which is now a divided country with medical segregation. Us v them. Mandates forced on us. People demanding to be locked down. It’s ******* wild.
If I didn’t have family etc, seriously, i would move out of the country. I really worry for it.
Nazi germany comes to mind

It’s not one persuasion of government you have liberals and you have labour both with draconian policies, and a voting system that keeps them both in power .
Yeah it’s completely ****ed

618CEAA0-5729-45E4-A829-3ACB678037A0.jpeg

It’s probably a real shithouse analogy, but i keep thinking it’s a medical based apartheid.
I’m not sure it’s a shithouse analogy, Mengle and his untested theories Pfizer with their untested vaccines, if you’re unvaccinated you will not be allowed here there everywhere , only thing missing is the Star of David on the clothes, where ever we go we need to produce our vaccine record……..tattoos on the arms, none of the measures were voted in they were mandated, so where concentration camps and NT was talking about internment camps

Agree but not really the point when it comes to the courts
Courts you say ….some lowlifes and I can’t use their ethnicity because I will be branded racist , but they live in Cherbourg stole a SES vehicle and all the SES equipment with it and came out with good behaviour bonds.

haha courts 329E4701-E43C-465A-A10D-6495E5395C72.jpeg 2B1EF268-CCD6-4445-ABAB-688615408645.jpeg

Agree but not really the point when it comes to the courts

The judge clearly didn’t have all the facts. Alot more stuff came out after the ruling. Maybe they should of allowed the governments request for more time to get their case together and we could have avoided this s**t show.

It has been over 2 years since I've been able to see my long standing girlfriend who lives in Thailand. Postponed a trip paid to leave last Monday because the Thai government changed Quarantine rules that increased Quarantine ( Now 10 days) and rPCR tests(now 3). Nakorns (thai states) lock tourist movement s throughout the country. Bars that open are under threat of fines and a military state lockdown.
Not a joke, I wish it were better but compared to Thailand, we have at least sport and access to paid vaccines.
I've been watching a few youtubers who post regualrly in THailand and they don't paint the same drab picture you do.

I've been watching a few youtubers who post regualrly in THailand and they don't paint the same drab picture you do.

Hey aussie maaaaan……

Open your eyes and look from the outside, I have many friends from USA, Thailand, Singapore, England, Canada

They all laughing at us, our government and our draconian covid rules
Saying how do we put up with it
This is their words, not mine
I have a few friends over there as well, not the asian countries, and they're definitely not laughing at us, bit of an unfair generalisation from a small sample

Too much attention on the ‘political’ decision………and not enough on the Novax “I refuse to get vaxxed” decision.

Tell your story walking pal…
Too much blame on the Victorian Givt and Tennis Australia.

My understanding is it's a federal agency who approve his visa and grant his entry once he arrives and they're happy with the information provided.

The way the jouranlists have portrayed it you would think Tennis Australia grant Visas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do understand that if Novak stays and plays it’s a huge win for the people and another step closer to ending these ridiculous vaccine mandates and actually get people their jobs back
What were your views when the Hawke government began the process of reducing tariff protection for our manufacturing industry which is now non-existent with countless job losses?

What were your views when the Hawke government re-introduced tertiary education fees which meant if you wanted to work in a professional field you had to get into debt before you even earnt your first dollar?

What were your views when the Howard government brought "Work Choices" back to life and effectively decentralised and casualised the workforce to the point where job security has gone out the window?

I can go on and on about pensions, transport, health, etc. Governments have been interfering with our lives more and more over the decades. These vaccine mandates are no different from any other interference.

Djokovic is a flog who thinks he is exempt from the day to day regulations governing the common man. Fancy a Serbian telling us what to do. LOL.
Put this campaigner on a plane and F him Off from here.

My post is real, from Thai nationals trying to work and get to their home from BKK and the current Thai travel restrictions that are available freely on govt travel web.
Thai's are not that happy that they are ruled by military. The police system is far from consistent, so they are largely afraid.

Not to put it all on Thailand, getting back to Australia comes with its own Quarantines and tests.

Your ex Pat Australian citizen living in Bangers / Patts may have a different story.

A tip of the hat to a quite few Tigers forum posters. This is a tough time. Our politicians are crap, but we are big boys, girls and others? We'll get through this. The sense of support is not lost on me. Thanks.

I’d rather live in a country with tough no nonsense entry laws, than a nation that lets every Tom/Dick/Novax enter.

Too many ‘undesirables’ allowed in………….imo

What were your views when the Hawke government began the process of reducing tariff protection for our manufacturing industry which is now non-existent with countless job losses?

What were your views when the Hawke government re-introduced tertiary education fees which meant if you wanted to work in a professional field you had to get into debt before you even earnt your first dollar?

What were your views when the Howard government brought "Work Choices" back to life and effectively decentralised and casualised the workforce to the point where job security has gone out the window?

I can go on and on about pensions, transport, health, etc. Governments have been interfering with our lives more and more over the decades. These vaccine mandates are no different from any other interference.

Djokovic is a flog who thinks he is exempt from the day to day regulations governing the common man. Fancy a Serbian telling us what to do. LOL.
Put this campaigner on a plane and F him Off from here.
To be honest I have tried to stay away from politics all my life, only until the start of covid I started to pay more attention. I did live abroad for 8 years during my 20’s & early 30’s tho

I couldn’t give a * about Novak, it’s not about him personally
It’s much bigger than that

I want vaccine mandates and passports ended
They are dividing and destroying this country

My post is real, from Thai nationals trying to work and get to their home from BKK and the current Thai travel restrictions that are available freely on govt travel web.
Thai's are not that happy that they are ruled by military. The police system is far from consistent, so they are largely afraid.

Not to put it all on Thailand, getting back to Australia comes with its own Quarantines and tests.

Your ex Pat Australian citizen living in Bangers / Patts may have a different story.

A tip of the hat to a quite few Tigers forum posters. This is a tough time. Our politicians are crap, but we are big boys, girls and others? We'll get through this. The sense of support is not lost on me. Thanks.
The main one I watch is talking about coming back to Oz for a short stay in March, I'd be surprised if he does.

He has been travelling, via car and bus quite regularly, been up to Chang Mai, Chang Rai, Koh Samui, Hua Hin and regularly travels between Pattaya and BKK. When he's in a car, a Thai girl drives him, and they haven't had any problem getting to other provinces with the correct paperwork, a negative PCR test and in some cases a photo of a Negative RAT.

Was amazed when he mentioned about their speeding fines, she drives way too fast for him, the fine is 500 baht, no points lost and you can only get one fine a day!!!

I hope you're able to get up their very shortly, besides wanting to get back to the USA to see my best mate, I really want to get up to Thailand for an extended holiday. I haven't been since 2003 and have been wanting to the last 2 years.

Tested positive yesterday. Had a bit of a headache, but didn't think anything of it. No other symptoms. No idea how long I've had it or where I got it from, but I'm thinking it was either the food court in Box Hill or public transport. Must be a lot of people walking around with it who don't know they have it.

Edit - not the first time the Box Hill Central food court has made me sick and it won't be the last

Last edited:
To be honest I have tried to stay away from politics all my life, only until the start of covid I started to pay more attention. I did live abroad for 8 years during my 20’s & early 30’s tho

I couldn’t give a fu** about Novak, it’s not about him personally
It’s much bigger than that

I want vaccine mandates and passports ended
They are dividing and destroying this country
Your point is valid.

I have no faith in governments of either persuasion, there is very little difference between Labor and Libs nowadays. In fact the issues that separate them are more social issues than economic. Senior public servants get paid more than the PM. Let alone senior executives in private industry. Politics only attracts the ego trippers today. The majority of them useless.

It is time to end vaccine mandates. The overwhelming majority of Australians are vaccinated and those who choose not to can run the risk. We can't have 2 classes of people in this country. We have to learn to live with this thing.

The primary reason people should get vaccinated is health. It should not be to go to work or the pub or the gym. The objective should be risk minimisation.

As I sit here right now I am Covid positive. My daughter contracted the virus somewhere. My wife started to show symptoms on Monday. I have no symptoms at all. On Tuesday my wife and I got tested. She got a positive result text to her on Wednesday. Both of them have been a little sick, but manageable, I've been steering clear of both of them as much as possible. Yesterday I pumped some weights in the garage and went for a run to sweat it out in the heat. Came back feeling a million dollars. Text comes through - I'm positive. Wow. I don't feel thing. Nothing.

My point is, each person is affected and reacts differently. There is no one size fits all. I am vaccinated x 2. I have heard of unvaxxed having minimal affect from Covid, and I have heard of 3 x vaxxed being adversely affected. Each individual should be allowed to chart their own course and minimise their risk in their own way.

I'll park any other comment on that campaigner Djokovic. I think I made my views clear in my previous post.

Got to love Marshall at the press conference today, first he tells us 6 people have died in the last 24 hours with covid, then about 1 minute later he says how pleased he is the number of people in ICU has reduced by 7 people, what a ******* moron we have running the state here

Got to love Marshall at the press conference today, first he tells us 6 people have died in the last 24 hours with covid, then about 1 minute later he says how pleased he is the number of people in ICU has reduced by 7 people, what a ******* moron we have running the state here
Ana yesterday was nearly in tears saying 6 people died then followed with we are pulling the border barricades down. No need for passes etc

Your point is valid.

I have no faith in governments of either persuasion, there is very little difference between Labor and Libs nowadays. In fact the issues that separate them are more social issues than economic. Senior public servants get paid more than the PM. Let alone senior executives in private industry. Politics only attracts the ego trippers today. The majority of them useless.

It is time to end vaccine mandates. The overwhelming majority of Australians are vaccinated and those who choose not to can run the risk. We can't have 2 classes of people in this country. We have to learn to live with this thing.

The primary reason people should get vaccinated is health. It should not be to go to work or the pub or the gym. The objective should be risk minimisation.

As I sit here right now I am Covid positive. My daughter contracted the virus somewhere. My wife started to show symptoms on Monday. I have no symptoms at all. On Tuesday my wife and I got tested. She got a positive result text to her on Wednesday. Both of them have been a little sick, but manageable, I've been steering clear of both of them as much as possible. Yesterday I pumped some weights in the garage and went for a run to sweat it out in the heat. Came back feeling a million dollars. Text comes through - I'm positive. Wow. I don't feel thing. Nothing.

My point is, each person is affected and reacts differently. There is no one size fits all. I am vaccinated x 2. I have heard of unvaxxed having minimal affect from Covid, and I have heard of 3 x vaxxed being adversely affected. Each individual should be allowed to chart their own course and minimise their risk in their own way.

I'll park any other comment on that campaigner Djokovic. I think I made my views clear in my previous post.
Exactly, well said
Everyone does react differently, sure the vaccine helps for most but it should be a choice

It’s gone way too far now, every industry is short staffed and under the pump

End these mandates now as clearly the vaccine isn’t stopping transmission and people need their jobs back and we as a country need them working those jobs

hope your family makes a full and speedy recover mate, keeping pumping those weights💪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back