No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
271827861_1798266623706167_2157291007499080679_n.png

What was the movie like?
Saw some positive reviews but you never actually know with those these days

I thought it was a pretty solid popcorn burner. 3 and a half stabs out of 5 is my verdict.

no point mentioning regulations,these grubs masquerading as an administration in word,and its just a f****n word,in the word 'Government',are doing nothing but plunging and pillaging and destroying the livelyhoods of the people of this great country,holding us to f***n ransom like pirates do
Djokavic lied,so what,who hasnt,but hes not the one forcing ppl out of jobs and homes and closing down family businesses like the real villians
pffft...Djokavic is nuthin but a distraction,hes insignificant.....dont get sidetracked by wots really goin on here,all these pirates robbing us need be hung and quartered in the town square and i wanna be the one pulling the lever......djokavic,huh,he aint got nuthin to do with wots goin down here
rant over :pointup:
Hawke was just another Justinian pirate,they all were and they all are,they need all to be rid of, asap
Governments have been shifting their responsibilities onto the individual for decades now.

Pensions used to be paid upon retirement from the workforce, regardless of how much assets you were prudent enough to accumulate. Now you have to contribute to your own superannuation scheme to have an income upon retirement. Yet you still pay more tax.

Tertiary education used to be free after Whitlam abolished fees upon being elected. It took the F'kn traitor campaigner Hawke (so-called Labor PM) to re-introduce them in 1987.

When the Westgate Bridge was opened in 1976 tolls were introduced to recover costs. 3 or 4 years later the tolls were abolished. Do you reckon the tolls on CityLink and EastLink are ever going to be abolished??

There are countless other examples to indicate how governments are no longer of the people, for the people, by the people. Campaigners the whole lot of them. I used to have so much respect for the institutions of this country when I came out of Uni 40 years ago. Now I have none. Zip. My advice is lie, cheat, deny and sleep easy because that's what these campaigners are doing.

Governments have been shifting their responsibilities onto the individual for decades now.

Pensions used to be paid upon retirement from the workforce, regardless of how much assets you were prudent enough to accumulate. Now you have to contribute to your own superannuation scheme to have an income upon retirement. Yet you still pay more tax.

Tertiary education used to be free after Whitlam abolished fees upon being elected. It took the F'kn traitor campaigner Hawke (so-called Labor PM) to re-introduce them in 1987.

When the Westgate Bridge was opened in 1976 tolls were introduced to recover costs. 3 or 4 years later the tolls were abolished. Do you reckon the tolls on CityLink and EastLink are ever going to be abolished??

There are countless other examples to indicate how governments are no longer of the people, for the people, by the people. Campaigners the whole lot of them. I used to have so much respect for the institutions of this country when I came out of Uni 40 years ago. Now I have none. Zip. My advice is lie, cheat, deny and sleep easy because that's what these campaigners are doing.
Well technically there was no such thing as free education.Even it was still the case today Govts would just find a way with another tax.
But i think most of us agree.The scumbags at both sides(Even the indis) at all levels are in it for themselves as each year passes.

Well technically there was no such thing as free education.Even it was still the case today Govts would just find a way with another tax.
But i think most of us agree.The scumbags at both sides(Even the indis) at all levels are in it for themselves as each year passes.
Who was the PM that famously didn't know what the price a litre of milk cost. Howard I think it was from memory. Out of touch with the common man. Nothing's changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back