No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course. Without wanting to state the obvious, but 2 1/2 years ago I wanted to travel to China, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan and South Korea. Now there is no way I want to go to any of those countries. It may be years before I revisit the idea. That's the new reality of international travel. In a few years, assuming we still aren't dealing with variants, the Koala's in the zoos will be all busy getting their photos taken again by swarms of international tourists.

Exactly ..... the world in general is not travelling.
I've been dying to get to the US for two years to see family and friends. It's been impossible virtually that whole time and I wouldn't, right now, go there as COVID is everywhere.
Do I think the US is a laughing stock or embarrassment because of that - no. It's a WORDWIDE pandemic.
I'm over this alarmist nonsense from people that every circumstance makes us a laughing stock.
No one is sitting in their living room in the US, Europe, wherever saying any of that.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
272000896_489897319164660_6244144894217803045_n.jpg

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
WA still shut past feb 😂 whole state will be 90 Vacc by then and still scared to open
Every other state will peak and decline , and when they eventually open they will be ****ed, good luck egirls and freo

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Further .. the US tracking at 60% of the country 'fully vaccinated'.
'Fully vaccinated' is classified as two jabs.
Those with two jabs and a booster is a mere 24%.
just propaganda now to get the booster,the song 'once,twice 3x's a lady' springs to mind,psychological warfare at its finest,making the doubles feel guilty and incomplete on one hand and successful achievers on the other by completing the PROGRAMME,'what one hand giveth the other shall taketh' ones enrolement
into the school of 'illusion' doesnt come free,those enrolled/registered and attending the University of "the Bat Virus' will be paying and big i may add further down the track,in fact they've (the tutors) have already comma a collecting, look at whos filling the beds ;)... just one look,thats all it took,yeah,just one look

just propaganda now to get the booster,the song 'once,twice 3x's a lady' springs to mind,psychological warfare at its finest,making the doubles feel guilty and incomplete on one hand and successful achievers on the other by completing the PROGRAMME,'what one hand giveth the other shall taketh' ones enrolement
into the school of 'illusion' doesnt come free,those enrolled/registered and attending the University of "the Bat Virus' will be paying and big i may add further down the track,in fact they've (the tutors) have already comma a collecting, look at whos filling the beds ;)... just one look,thats all it took,yeah,just one look
Bit early to be on the piss isn’t it mate?

Considering her T20 batting only, Perry in each WBBL since it commenced in 2015/16:

15/16 430 runs @ 94 sr

16/17 384 runs @ 96 sr

17/18 552 runs @ 99 sr

18/19 777 runs @ 121 sr(not in the top 15 strike rates of players scoring over 200 runs that season)

19/20 469 runs @ 112 sr(20th highest sr of players above 200 runs in the season)

20/21 390 runs @ 97 sr

21/22 358 runs @ 91 sr.

And given she got 5 wickets and her bowling went at 8rpo in the latest renewal of the WBBL….she should not even be considered for selection. She just occupies the crease and blocks drains. She has long been an atrocious T20 bat based on her output and in recent years her bowling is no better. It should be no surprise she is omitted from the team, for it has been a major shock she has been included in the Aus T20 team for so long.
Yeah there’s no doubt she is much better at real cricket than the hit and giggle version.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
So the Biden Admin will no longer be publishing Covid numbers as of Feb 2nd (might be something to do with poll numbers more than science at this stage given his infection and death numbers are greater than Trumps the previous year) and old Boris the party boy looks gone in the UK with the do what i say not what i do government mandates. Interesting times ahead.

Isn’t it amazing 4 weeks Boris was talking lockdowns and now just like Magic mandates all gone 😂

All Aust

Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Exactly ..... the world in general is not travelling.
I've been dying to get to the US for two years to see family and friends. It's been impossible virtually that whole time and I wouldn't, right now, go there as COVID is everywhere.
Do I think the US is a laughing stock or embarrassment because of that - no. It's a WORDWIDE pandemic.
I'm over this alarmist nonsense from people that every circumstance makes us a laughing stock.
No one is sitting in their living room in the US, Europe, wherever saying any of that.
I totes agree. At this point in time, everyone (world) is looking for something to laugh at; If it happens to be OZ, then good, I'll laugh along with them. It's a bucket of, no matter where you look. Mat as well spend energy doing things that a least get some sort of smile on your dial. Leave salty for Lolnorth and the Spooners.

Isn’t it amazing 4 weeks Boris was talking lockdowns and now just like Magic mandates all gone 😂
Yep, so it really calls into credibility these "science" based mandates that we have to live by.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
By the time they get all the third doses in he will say not until the fourth one
That’s what I mean as they rekon booster only gives like 10 weeks coverage 😂 so there’s 25% of WA third shot so by the time McClown wants that to be 80% it will be June and then half will have no coverage anyway

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Now he’s talking about being triple jabbed before opening up 😂 100% he won’t open up all year
What is very rarely spoken about is the reason why McGowan is so cautious/extreme.

Its because their hospital capacity and health investment is by far the the worst in Australia.

Whenever they open up its going to be carnage, and they know it.

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
What is very rarely spoken about is the reason why McGowan is so cautious/extreme.

Its because their hospital capacity and health investment is by far the the worst in Australia.

Whenever they open up its going to be carnage, and they know it.
only have to look at why QLD waited so long. QLD Health is diabolical. Have heard WA is worse. There is also the fear of it ripping through Remote and indigenous Communities in the West

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
only have to look at why QLD waited so long. QLD Health is diabolical. Have heard WA is worse. There is also the fear of it ripping through Remote and indigenous Communities in the West
Apparently on the eastern seaboard NSW has the greatest capacity per capita, followed by Vic and QLD. SA punches above its weight. Having said that, even NSW capacity is not great.

WA is a whole other story. Diabolical. Thats the politics behind the caution. McGowan fears a complete collapse in their health system will be unlike anything this country has seen ( he is correct in thinking its a likelihood) and he will be voted out despite rhe ALP's extraordinary number of seats.

Its a bullet that will be almost impossible to dodge.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
It's at this point i feel i should offer my condolances the the WCE and Freo footy season for 2022. Thanks Mr McGowan.
AFL should disband both WA clubs so Fyfe gets the chance to play with the side he grew up supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back