Sep 2, 2017
Oakleigh
AFL Club
Richmond
Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
What is very rarely spoken about is the reason why McGowan is so cautious/extreme.

Its because their hospital capacity and health investment is by far the the worst in Australia.

Whenever they open up its going to be carnage, and they know it.

Worse than Victoria, which has been neglected for decades?
WOw!!

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Worse than Victoria, which has been neglected for decades?
WOw!!
Very much so.

More broadly, this article makes for some interesting reading. NSW is not far off having twice as many ICU beds per capita than WA. And NSW are struggling now!

Last edited:

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets

STUDY FINDS: GLEN 20 SURFACE SPRAY KILLS COVID-19​

Glen 20

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
like the AD says
Can I inject it? Asking for a friend.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Stuff it...just come in from gardening...think i'll have a shower then copious amounts of cold beer... :heart:
ya havent missed much whilst you was out there,apparently nathan buckleys taking secret cooking tips from pho ying leow behind everybodys back on' im a celebrity' and craig hutchison laying the pipes down for paying john setka to come back to sen and give his expert medical opinion on the boost joocers

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
ya havent missed much whilst you was out there,apparently nathan buckleys taking secret cooking tips from pho ying leow behind everybodys back on' im a celebrity' and craig hutchison laying the pipes down for paying john setka to come back to sen and give his expert medical opinion on the boost joocers
20220121_170757.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
Sad news for celebrity Gabi Grecko.
Geoff Edelsten's estate was whittled down to $1 million, after a deal with creditors.
But she's not even getting a share of that.
Poor Gab.

Why am I reminded of that Adam Sandler film when he's talking to his ex, who has just revealed she has shacked up with an old man named Sid and he says:
'You just made the biggest mistake of your life, baby. I know you're gunna be missing me when you have that big, white, wrinkly body on you with his loose skin and old balls'.
I guess loose skin and old balls didn't quite work out for Gabi either!

Attachments

• loose.jpg
    loose.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
Vale Meat.
Gutted.
Another bonafide ledgend gone.
So sad.
It’s unfortunate that a generation here in Aus identify with him for his GF performance.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Wonder if Cotch was in the crowd tonight?
They always show him in the crowd on TV.
Barty party.
Anisimova knocked off Osaka in 2 hours 15 minutes, more than double the length of the Barty match.
They play next.

Last edited:
Wonder if Cotch was in the crowd tonight?
They always show him in the crowd on TV.
Barty party.
Anyway, there's only two players I hate, Nadal and Osaka.
She was too important to do press conferences, it was beneath her status.
She lost, which is great.
Anisimova won in 2 hours 15 minutes, more than double the length of the Barty match.
They play next.
Cotch was there

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s unfortunate that a generation here in Aus identify with him for his GF performance.
And music critic Cameron Adams rated his Rod Laver concert 6 days later as one of the best he's been to.
It was always speculated lurgy/jet lag was the issue at the GF.

To this day, this from the "Old Grey Whistle Test" in 1978 is rated as one of his finest moments. Karla is just divine.

Rock n Roll theatre at its best, and "live" on the BBC and didn’t go down to well, lol, especially the last two minutes.

( for those who can't wait just watch from the 3 min mark)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back