No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotch played like a man possessed in that 2017 finals series. After having a shocker in the 2015 EF against lol Norf he was on a mission from god to make amends. Oh boy he did that and then some.....
Mission Reaction GIF
I was going nuts at the time but reckon I didn’t appreciate it at the time as much as I do now rewatching all those games
He was possessed like no other!
3rd Q vs GWS 2017 prelim my god 😍😍🍆💦

It was crazy. We were on the wing. Went apeshit. That roar. Wow.
Wait, I was on the wing, about 10 rows back
I should’ve known it was your head blocking my view 😜

How good was being in the sun for the first half then under lights for the 2nd with 99% tiger fans!

Best footy day of my life

How good was being in the sun for the first half then under lights for the 2nd with 99% tiger fans!

We were about 10-15 rows off the fence on the wing. So we were very close to each other. And that arvo sun was bloody hot. I remember sort of feeling like it wasn’t real walking out. It was like “has this really just happened?“ And the die hard tears, just an unreal night.

Yep, was not far from crows cheersquad, still didn't really hear them. High 5s & tears of joy after the siren. Still have footage on my phone of the ground & scoreboard as the siren sounds. Great memories! 😍

Daniil defeated Auger-Aliassime in the US Open semi-final in straight sets.
Funnily enough it was September 11.
Great match tonight.

We were about 10-15 rows off the fence on the wing. So we were very close to each other. And that arvo sun was bloody hot. I remember sort of feeling like it wasn’t real walking out. It was like “has this really just happened?“ And the die hard tears, just an unreal night.
Yeah, it had been a very warm day, glad it was a twilight match, I recall it starting to cool down a bit in the 2nd half. Not sure if it was the cool change or the cold beer cooling us down. Lol. Probably both, was just so delirious with joy in the 3rd qtr when we got on top. And when Dusty snapped the opening goal in the last I knew we were home. And of course it was Cotchys one handed mark on the wing that set up that goal. I've watched the replay so many times !!!! 🤩

Yep, was not far from crows cheersquad, still didn't really hear them. High 5s & tears of joy after the siren. Still have footage on my phone of the ground & scoreboard as the siren sounds. Great memories! 😍
Found your footage TJ.
Steaking in style.
police-chase.gif

Same + 3 sheets to the wind + sunburn.

Us Richmond fans = basket of loose deplorables.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole day was just pure euphoria
Easily my favorite day at the footy in my life

The whole day was just pure euphoria
Easily my favorite day at the footy in my life
It's funny, i rate the 2019 GF as the best as it was the perfect arse kicking in the biggest day.

Ash trying to keep a lid on it, with self-deflecting jokes etc, but I think it would mean a lot to claim the Open.
It would be immense.
She would be the first Australian winner of the Open since O'Neil in 1978.
Edmondson won in 1976.
Australia used to be a powerhouse of world tennis.
Laver won the Grand Slam of all four titles in 1969, Court the following year.
Consecutive years of Grand Slam dominance.

This far more important than Barty .

It's funny, i rate the 2019 GF as the best as it was the perfect arse kicking in the biggest day.
2017 was the most beautiful suprise to watch.
2019 was the most beautiful demolition to watch.
2020 was the most therapeutic way to heal the soul from Dans lockdown.

All were awesome but I took great pleasure in us breaking Geelong. 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back