No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting 12 hours, my oldest had a spew yesterday. Then overnight the dishwasher leaked water, then my kid spewed again at about 5.30 this morning. We did a rona test, all clear. Dishwasher i thought i fixed, but, it’s still pooling water when i run it.
Here’s hoping part 2 runs a little smoother.

Interesting 12 hours, my oldest had a spew yesterday. Then overnight the dishwasher leaked water, then my kid spewed again at about 5.30 this morning. We did a rona test, all clear. Dishwasher i thought i fixed, but, it’s still pooling water when i run it.
Can dishwashers catch Rona?
Why would you test it?
Are you referring to your appliance or your wife?

Can dishwashers catch Rona?
Why would you test it?
Are you referring to your appliance or your wife?
*, hang on, let me think……

Lots of bugs going around at the moment. 🤮

If your dishwasher is leaking because of a blocked drainage line, pour 1 part baking soda 1 part vinegar into the drain hole and leave for 15 minutes. Then do a full cycle on the hottest temperature with no dishes inside. Worked for our bosch about 3 months ago.

How was all the rain in the last couple of days! Roof caved in over the front office at work 😱
Got to feel for Tim Flannery… he would have got rid of all his umbrellas.
All that rain will make the seas rise (see my avatar );)

If your dishwasher is leaking because of a blocked drainage line, do a full cycle on the hottest temperature with no dishes inside. Worked for our bosch about 3 months ago after cleaning the filter and removing as much water from it prior to.
I use those cleaner things once a month had no issues and gets rid of the eggy smells

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

If your dishwasher is leaking because of a blocked drainage line, pour 1 part baking soda 1 part vinegar into the drain hole and leave for 15 minutes. Then do a full cycle on the hottest temperature with no dishes inside. Worked for our bosch about 3 months ago.
Thank you, i got nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back