No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

security/cops??? no sign at all.
They'd be swarming this at the G in about 5 secs.
What’s wild is how it went for so long and you’re right, 0 security presence.

So I shouldn’t bother googling the suns quote for confirmation?
1. No Magistrates Court in Biggera Waters
2. Brandon was playing against Fremantle on Sunday, so unless he was doing a run post game, it would seem somewhat unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear about the Brandon Ellis rumours?? 😮😮

Richmond is trying to argue impact was 'low' rather than 'medium'.
Asked to grade how much effort he put into the contact on a scale of 1-10, Pickett says three.
Asked to grade his speed on a scale of 1-10, Pickett says three.
Pickett: I tucked my arm in to make the shepherd as safe as possible.

Richmond citing an incident between Levi Casboult and Alex Pearce in 2021, which was judged as 'low' impact, saying the potential to cause injury in that incident was greater than Pickett's.

Richmond is trying to argue impact was 'low' rather than 'medium'.
Asked to grade how much effort he put into the contact on a scale of 1-10, Pickett says three.
Asked to grade his speed on a scale of 1-10, Pickett says three.
Pickett: I tucked my arm in to make the shepherd as safe as possible.

Richmond citing an incident between Levi Casboult and Alex Pearce in 2021, which was judged as 'low' impact, saying the potential to cause injury in that incident was greater than Pickett's.
Pickett should've changed his name too Dangerfield.

AFL citing Tribunal guidelines: Any high bump that constitutes rough conduct that has the potential to cause injury will usually be graded as 'medium' impact.

Saying the matter is "crystal clear".

AFL: It was more good luck than good technique that Moore was not injured.

The momentum in the Casboult case was "significantly less" than Pickett's, which was a "decision to bump".

Richmond: We say this is a case of good management and bad luck that high contact occurred at all.

Richmond: There was no appreciable risk here of anything more than what happened eventuating ... he's not travelling at excessive speed, did not apply excessive force, went low and tucked in, stayed low to the ground.

Richmond: He took reasonable steps to execute a perfect bump and, aside from some secondary contact and glancing high contact, that's exactly what he did.

Richmond: Moore reacts to the contact in exactly the way you'd expect from someone who's received force to their body and chest and shoulder as opposed to the head.

Richmond pointing to the fact no one attempted to remonstrate with Pickett and suggests there is "good reason for it".

Richmond: He took reasonable steps to execute a perfect bump and, aside from some secondary contact and glancing high contact, that's exactly what he did.

Richmond: Moore reacts to the contact in exactly the way you'd expect from someone who's received force to their body and chest and shoulder as opposed to the head.

Richmond pointing to the fact no one attempted to remonstrate with Pickett and suggests there is "good reason for it".
wrong thread bro

Richmond: In terms of the potential risk to cause injury, that risk didn't exist that what would occur was anything more than what happened, which was no injury at all.

The jury is now deliberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back