Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
albanese must be some type of super pollie
1653183681335.jpeg

There in lies the problem in the world spends millions in adverts wins Jack s**t , could have used the money better spent to help the disadvantaged in the country
might ride the titanic when it comes out

There really should be a maximum voting age, boomers have had their shot and wrecked the joint. Once you get to retirement age you should also lose the right to vote.

Time to put all you old blokes in a home and let the younger generations try to fix things before its too late.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
There really should be a maximum voting age, boomers have had their shot and wrecked the joint. Once you get to retirement age you should also lose the right to vote.

Time to put all you old blokes in a home and let the younger generations try to fix things before its too late.
I drew Mickey Mouse on my votes

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Catchy song

Thats's actually the problem. He advertises on youtube, including kids channels. My son and his friends watch minecraft videos and its broken up with continual ads for the bastard. Our friedsn kids are 10 and already saying they will vote for him when they get older.

He is playing a long game, if it works i am not sure - but the jerk can't be ignored. For as little seats that he picked up, 10% of the voting population voted for him or Pauline Hanson. That is 1 out of every 10 people who vote NOW. If he is targeting the kids, then that could skyrocket

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond

I dislike boomers a hell of a lot, but saying they should not be allowed to vote is brutal.:tearsofjoy:

Its up there with my greens mate who reckons all public transport should be free & all artist should receive a government wage. Nice story bro, but we live in the real world.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I dislike boomers a hell of a lot, but saying they should not be allowed to vote is brutal.:tearsofjoy:

Its up there with my greens mate who reckons all public transport should be free & all artist should receive a government wage. Nice story bro, but we live in the real world.

It's not that hard to make public transport free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back