No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you smash a few in the au ltd while you waited for the bird to talk to her husband ?

The AU, as old as it is, was not even on the planet when Smurfees were inflicted on an unsuspecting population. As for my lady friend, I am not sure she ever sought permission from her husband to join the metre high club in the LTD. 😁

Bizarre story.
On the run, cops shoot double amputee dead.
J7M0.gif

It was a peaceful Sikh protest, which was hijacked later by nationalists, wielding flagpoles.
From memory, I think it was a Sikh bodyguard who assassinated Indira Gandhi, a reprisal for a military raid on a holy temple.

far canal. ruled by these carnnts for a decade.

The threat of releasing private details just got superceeded by Medicare hackers. Probs find out today that Tudge was the 'hacker.

How powerful is Murdoch?

And how evil?

I don't mean, naughty. I mean working very hard over time to destroy a fair society in which people have a good chance of a 'fair go'. And training people to believe conspiracy theories and disbelieve evidence. To me that is evil. the Dominion voting case in the US shows that they knowingly lied to try and damage the democratic system in the US. Their standard defence in courts is that no sensible person would believe what they say. A lot of not very sensible people in the world listen to his news.

Robodebt is just a logical outcome of this world.

Season 2023 rolls on.
Bec had a surprisingly quiet 40th, very little presence on social media.
In reality, it's probably the break-out year for Mia Fev.
Have to be across her activities 24/7 as she becomes a certified star.
She's moved on from Dan and Jam.
J7M0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How powerful is Murdoch?

And how evil?

I don't mean, naughty. I mean working very hard over time to destroy a fair society in which people have a good chance of a 'fair go'. And training people to believe conspiracy theories and disbelieve evidence. To me that is evil. the Dominion voting case in the US shows that they knowingly lied to try and damage the democratic system in the US. Their standard defence in courts is that no sensible person would believe what they say. A lot of not very sensible people in the world listen to his news.

Robodebt is just a logical outcome of this world.
Need new media ownership laws in this country. It's a real problem.

Was looking at Dodo vs Tango vs current provider today.

The new gas rate of my current provider is extortion.
Simply energy sent me a letter saying gas is going to cost me an additional $760 per year which is approx 1250pa to 2kpa :eek:

Simply energy sent me a letter saying gas is going to cost me an additional $760 per year which is approx 1250pa to 2kpa :eek:
Yep same and slightly worse for us. Stuff that I'm out.

I just signed up to change our old gas water unit to electric, seeing as though gas hot water accounts for 35-40% of gas usage per house.

State government offering rebates of up to $2000 depending on your current unit. You can get a decent modern electric heat pump hot water unit which uses stuff all power for $2000-$2500 installed before rebates. So basically free in some circumstances.

Plus I'm changing to a new provider like your good self.

Don't forget in March 2023 the $250 energy rebate can also be provided for like in 2022.

I just signed up to change our old gas water unit to electric, seeing as though gas hot water accounts for 35-40% of gas usage per house.

State government offering rebates of up to $2000 depending on your current unit. You can get a decent modern electric heat pump hot water unit which uses stuff all power for $2000-$2500 installed before rebates. So basically free in some circumstances.

Don't forget in March 2023 the $250 energy rebate can also be provided for like in 2022.
If you use gas for heating reverse cycle A/C is the way to go, lots cheaper to run.

To the mod who deleted my thread about tiger supporters response if it was Dusty and not Thomas how would we react to the statement by Hood. That deserved its own thread and you know it. The only reason you would delete it is because you are too weak/dumb to deal with the hypothetical or you have a sycophantic obsession with Dusty and the mere act of using him in a hypothetical is a punishable act.

We are renting atm but i hope to buy a unit in the next 12 months or so and then I will be going solar and all the goodies

XD LTD perhaps ?

I did have a sort of earlier version, a 1991 Fairlane Ghia, whatever that works out to be, must have been an NC? That was probably my favourite car ever, used to work in it so had it detailed about once a week. I was repossessing a campaigner's car one day and I had him boxed in against a lamp post so he couldn’t drive off. He tried to to some impossible 98 point turn to extricate himself and backed into my Fairlane in the process. He could have laid a hand on my ex-wife before she was my ex-wife and gotten off more lightly, I wasn’t especially happy. Anyway, fortunately after I dragged him out of his car and physically altercated with him for a short time, I was relieved to realise there was no real damage to my pride and joy.

Grouse cars, everybody seems to love cruising around in them. As sedans go, very nice to christen as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back