No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those were the days when you went on a 300km drive and thought I better take half a dozen with me to avoid boredom. And some BBQ shapes.
when car trips weren't measure by time, but by stubbies consumed...

How far is XYZ? ohh, it's a 3 stubby trip.

when car trips weren't measure by time, but by stubbies consumed...

How far is XYZ? ohh, it's a 3 stubby trip.
graeme richmond had a full bar in his 70s falcon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How powerful is Murdoch?

And how evil?

I don't mean, naughty. I mean working very hard over time to destroy a fair society in which people have a good chance of a 'fair go'. And training people to believe conspiracy theories and disbelieve evidence. To me that is evil. the Dominion voting case in the US shows that they knowingly lied to try and damage the democratic system in the US. Their standard defence in courts is that no sensible person would believe what they say. A lot of not very sensible people in the world listen to his news.

Robodebt is just a logical outcome of this world.
We have a public servant referring to "left wing media'' I would expect Public Servants to be impartial. Nor to be "in bed" with the politicians. When Labour Party comes up with poor policy (illegal) I expect it to be checked for basic legality. So they have their noses clean at Royal Commissions.

To me Communist Party is left wing. Their take on social issue is isn't bad.

Need to leak use AFR for balance?

FFS. I'm not in the city my own local paper is amazing

Byron Shire Echo

Religion & Politics is weird to me. The LNP being run by the Catholics. Catholics used to have DLP & Bob Santamaria which wedged Labour Party.

graeme richmond had a full bar in his 70s falcon
long drives to mildura, nathalia, goulburn valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back