(The Tax Agent) A Workers Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Tax return time. The time where all us hard working adults have our Christmas.
What are you getting with you're tax return. Have you been good or are you on the naughty list. Naughty people who don't pay taxes don't get an Workers Christmas.

Only hard working law abiding workers get a Tax Christmas.

I just want to say Merry Tax Christmas everyone. Hope the Tax man gives you all you hope for. The gifts and presents are for you and you only. Tax man don't need a Chimney because his good with numbers and saves himself the time working out the figures for you.

Tax Man>Santa Claus.

There I said it.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Im sure there are plenty of tax dodging millionaires and companies that have great Xmases

One full year of WFH. Even without buying new furniture or equipment, there's a decent little claim there that'll net a few hundred bucks.

Charity donations. Feel happy at doing some good in the world, and then feel happy again at EOFY :)

Tax return time. The time where all us hard working adults have our Christmas.
What are you getting with you're tax return. Have you been good or are you on the naughty list. Naughty people who don't pay taxes don't get an Workers Christmas.

Only hard working law abiding workers get a Tax Christmas.

I just want to say Merry Tax Christmas everyone. Hope the Tax man gives you all you hope for. The gifts and presents are for you and you only. Tax man don't need a Chimney because his good with numbers and saves himself the time working out the figures for you.

Tax Man>Santa Claus.

There I said it.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Am said tax agent. First client in the door thought he was getting back nearly $7k on capital items he bought for his business despite paying no tax through the year. Poor bloke.

Not expecting much TBH. Will have a little bit of CG to deal with as well. The ~$1300 deduction for only managing 9 days in the office for the year will help offset though!

I got just over 2 grand return.

Sizeable deficit this year that needs to be paid due to capital gains. Will take advantage of the fact that if you through a tax agent your report doesn't need to be lodged until the end of March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back