Society/Culture The tax system explained in beer

Remove this Banner Ad

I just have to share this awesome video with you all that explains our tax system in very simple terms.

I would love it if the rich people all fooked off, what would happen, which they didn’t show in the video, is this,

10 people work to make 11 beers, the 10 people, for their reward get 1 beer to share amongst themselves while another person, the senior manager, who did 0 work, gets 10 beers. If this last w***er fooked off, all the people get 1.1 beer each and will pay the same cumulative tax (tab) as before.

If the w***er decided to be more sociable, every person gets 1 beer and the cumulative tax (tab) is the same.

I would love it if the rich people all fooked off, what would happen, which they didn’t show in the video, is this,

10 people work to make 11 beers, the 10 people, for their reward get 1 beer to share amongst themselves while another person, the senior manager, who did 0 work, gets 10 beers. If this last w***er fooked off, all the people get 1.1 beer each and will pay the same cumulative tax (tab) as before.

If the w***er decided to be more sociable, every person gets 1 beer and the cumulative tax (tab) is the same.

Been over this before, a persons wage is decided by their value on the free market. If a person does not earn much its because they don't have anything of value to offer on the free market.

Been over this before, a persons wage is decided by their value on the free market. If a person does not earn much its because they don't have anything of value to offer on the free market.

Way I remember it, I asked you a question to see whether you would buy your own argument... but you didn’t answer. You have to fight against your Year 9 SOSE teacher’s propaganda GC. Use the force!

Way I remember it, I asked you a question to see whether you would buy your own argument... but you didn’t answer. You have to fight against your Year 9 SOSE teacher’s propaganda GC. Use the force!

You tell me why a company would pay a worker more to do less? they wouldn't , you can scream pleb pleb pleb all you want but I know what I am talking about that's why I drive a brand new Mercedes.

Truth is some people just make bad choices in life but refuse to take responsibility, instead they blame others or the system for their failures.

You tell me why a company would pay a worker more to do less? they wouldn't , you can scream pleb pleb pleb all you want but I know what I am talking about that's why I drive a brand new Mercedes.

Truth is some people just make bad choices in life but refuse to take responsibility, instead they blame others or the system for their failures.

Ah yes, it would be really stoopid if a company did, that’s why I’m calling it stoopid... because they do and it is. And it is pleb mentality because a pleb wouldn’t answer my question truthfully.

The bad choices these people make is to work hard, pay their taxes, and resist the temptation to not rape and piss on other people, that’s the reason most people don’t drive a Mercedes.

Incidentally, how much work did you do to get your Mercedes? I get the feeling that the amount of work you did would be the equivalent amount of work I did to type this sentence.

Incidentally, how much work did you do to get your Mercedes? I get the feeling that the amount of work you did would be the equivalent amount of work I did to type this sentence.
Has had everything handed to him I suspect.

Ah yes, it would be really stoopid if a company did, that’s why I’m calling it stoopid... because they do and it is. And it is pleb mentality because a pleb wouldn’t answer my question truthfully.

The bad choices these people make is to work hard, pay their taxes, and resist the temptation to not rape and piss on other people, that’s the reason most people don’t drive a Mercedes.

If someone works hard and has a valued skills to offer than they can drive whatever they like.

When people complain about getting a raw deal in society they are just like a sports fan who can not admit his side was not good enough so they blame something else such as the umpires, the rules, the fixture etc they blame the system instead.

You can scream pleb pleb but like I said I know what I am talking about, you have made it clear you have no management experience at all.

If someone works hard and has a valued skills to offer than they can drive whatever they like.

When people complain about getting a raw deal in society they are just like a sports fan who can not admit his side was not good enough so they blame something else such as the umpires, the rules, the fixture etc then blame the system instead.

You can scream pleb pleb but like I said I know what I am talking about, you have made it clear you have no management experience at all.

Plebism! Sorry I can’t take your first sentence seriously as it is based on a falsity. There is a simple question I could ask you to show that even you don’t buy this argument.

When sport is fair it is competitive. Fact.

Yeah well I admit it, I don’t have many management skills, but I’m sure I could take up golf when I’m older and figure it out. Apparently it is essential to keep you eye on the ball and ensure a good follow through.

And some talentless fools can't comprehend their own mediocrity and delude themselves into thinking they are benefitting from a fair system rewarding them for their brilliance even when they clearly are completely lacking in talent and intelligence and are only succeeding through their inheritance.

Incorrect. It's your opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends what you consider rich people?

Owning shares or a property and being a wage earner doesn't make a person rich yet many seem to think that it does because they still see shares or property as the domain of the rich which really isn't the case these days.

Sure some people make wrong choices but there are other people who due to circumstances are disadvantaged, take the GFC, it wiped out many people's super funds and by extension their retirement plans so you can't say that they made bad choice when it was clearly circumstances which altered their retirement plans.

Want to know a little secret! most people buy their mercs or other flash cars with a loan.

When people complain about getting a raw deal in society they are just like a sports fan who can not admit his side was not good enough so they blame something else such as the umpires, the rules, the fixture etc they blame the system instead.

I work hard and have skills to offer (hence why I was sent around to fix problems in the country and to NZ), but doesn't mean I get paid enough to drive a Ferrari. Barely enough to own a Kia. (My actual car was a 5 year old Honda )

If you didn't have a boss there, the other 10 plebs would end up glassing each other over who gets the last beer.

Depends what you consider rich people?

Owning shares or a property and being a wage earner doesn't make a person rich yet many seem to think that it does because they still see shares or property as the domain of the rich which really isn't the case these days.

With median house prices in some cities at the $800K to $1M range nowadays I'm pretty sure being able to afford one (nowadays) makes a person rich. Just saving to get the 20% deposit would be roughly how much the whole house would have cost (taking account CGI) if they were proportional to the cost of the pre-2000s (and the person would presumably need to pay rent). Houses are priced as a luxury item.

Investment (in a "munny" sense of the word) is a lot like the "observer" effect, not in the quantum sense of the word, but if a person checks the pressure in their bike tyres (depending on the tech they use) they may have to release some of the tyre pressure and therefore always measure a relatively deflated value. One way to look at this is investment (in a "munny" sense of the word), where a person is only investing in a good / service to get a return on their investment, they would want the perceived value to exceed the actual value with no additional work / investment (like artificially limiting the supply) and therefore, in this instance, the perceived value is inflated, so when a person actually buys the good / service they make a measurement whereby, for example, a 1960s built dilapidated house in the 2010s is still a 1960s built dilapidated house, (in some areas) it only costs ~5 x more.

Want to know a little secret! most people buy their mercs or other flash cars with a loan.

Not the people I'm talking about, the people who do zero work to get more munny than they can utilise. These are the people that the Australian Gubmint are prioritising at the expense of the Australian public. When these people finally get their $500M they need just to get through the working week then the Australian Gubmint can finally look after the rest of the scum... I meant Australians.

If you didn't have a boss there, the other 10 plebs would end up glassing each other over who gets the last beer.

But that's what "they" want you to believe. That without incompetent leadership people will just turn to Anarchy (in the Batman movie sense of the word), we need to have people who dress in suits (spandex and leather) to brutalise us, so we do not brutalise each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back