Current Trial The Teachers Pet Podcast & Chris Dawson's Murder Trial * New Carnal Knowledge Trial

Why was I afraid early, don't you get it.... Lynette Dawson disappeared 1982 8th of January, I did not know she was missing until much later but if ,someone came after you , to silence you because you saw something, ask you this question, if someone came after you to try and kidnap you or even murder you would you be scared

Okay but how did you know they wanted to silence you if you didn't know about the thing they wanted to silence you about?

mysterious

Debutant
Jan 18, 2024
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because someone was trying to kidnap me or kill me and I had no idea why, that's why I was afraid
I was a Balmain Junior,
Okay but how did you know they wanted to silence you if you didn't know about the thing they wanted to silence you about?
Hi Kurve.. are you for real? I did not ask for Dawsons to come to my training I did not ask Paul Dawson after his brother Chris was arrested in 1982, to come twice to my work on the Mid North Coast and once with Paul Cooper why are they hanging around me like flies

I was a Balmain Junior,

Hi Kurve.. are you for real? I did not ask for Dawsons to come to my training I did not ask Paul Dawson after his brother Chris was arrested in 1982, to come twice to my work on the Mid North Coast and once with Paul Cooper why are they hanging around me like flies

Did you ask them?

mysterious

Debutant
Jan 18, 2024
AFL Club
Collingwood
II was a Balmain Junior, when I got a scholarship to go to play for Newtown Jets, training for Newtown Jets and the flag Cup was at Petersham , 1983 March or April I noticed two times at training ,a green old Holden Kingswood with three men parked in the car park watching training, this was over 2 nights at training, that night I went to catch a bus, I became concerned and crossed the road to the other bus stop on the other side going the other way from the City and Newtown ,I hid behind the bus stop and waited for the bus to come , I thought as soon as I saw the bus coming down the hill I would ran across the road and catch the bus to go towards Newtown, when someone came from training and sat at the bus stop on the other side then the green Holden and Kingswood pulled up I heard someone in the Kingswood say are you.......M.. mentioning my name the Green Kingswood drove off after a moment, I saw the bus coming down the hill I ran across to the other side and caught the bus I went to the back of the bus and lying down on the seats as I knew how far Newtown would be so the bus would look like no one was on there I got off the bus at Newtown and ran home to Glebe.
I was in King's Cross drinking in some of the bars late when out of nowhere the green Holden Kingswood stopped in front of me and two men got out,one of them said get in ,I ran, making my way through the back alleys of King's Cross as the green Holden Kingswood followed me as I hid and watched the Kingswood Drive By or at the end of the street slowly looking for me ... I doubled back and head back to Kings Cross as I knew where the police station was this happen for four hours me hiding and then driving past at the end of the lane and backtracking on my tracks to try and lose them... I went inside to the police station to report that what happened that morning there was Sergeant behind the desk I told him that someone tried to kidnap me, he had no expression on his face or didn't move he told me to come back tomorrow at 12:00 I just left I did not go back to the police station

mysterious

Debutant
Jan 18, 2024
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did you ask them?
NO....... I dream of two chairs a a Bosch drill and some rope and of course Chris and Paul the most welcome to sit in the chairs while I tie them up ....... this is a dream I've had ,I suppose I could ask hem then.

mysterious

Debutant
Jan 18, 2024
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very interesting question ,confusing but interesting, maybe they wanted to take me out for a beer

Back