Game Day The Teal-combobulation - Prelim Final Bullgods v Power - 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope we can make it a competitive game and sneak out a win,

Last nights game shows how much of an advantage Mel and PA have this year, its seemingly insurmountable, but Bevo often finds a way

I’ve woken up feeling good.

We’re lucky. 3 teams left & we’re one of them. I well remember that sickening feeling when finals roll round & your team isn’t one of them .

Imagine how tough it must be for minnows like Carlton as Spring rolls around each year.

I have no expectation of a win but heaps of hope . And love.

When the ball is bounced tonight our travel, been away from home, Covid restrictions, our players missing and Port having been home and week off puts more in pressure on Port.

To the doggies - go hard at every contest, leave nothing in the tank, run straight lines. That’s all we can ask for.

And don’t forget we have Libbbaaa!

We will be around the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets hope we can make it a competitive game and sneak out a win,

Last nights game shows how much of an advantage Mel and PA have this year, its seemingly insurmountable, but Bevo often finds a way

Do you think Big Maxy will be able to pull another performance out of his clacker like last night? That was his 2MP performance.

If we can get through Port, the week off will help us far more than it will them. A soft kill last night and another week off, they will be putty in our hands...just got to get through

Im feeling completely zen about this game - all the pressure is on Port. Yes if we lose, it will be disappointing, but it will be our own fault for missing top 4.

I had this same feeling on Grand Final morning - i went to that game feeling so confident. Maybe its just that we know we've broken thorugh the Prelim barrier that held us back for so long before. I don't know. We will give this one hell of a shake

Hoping for a close contest, part of me hopes you just roar out of the gates after not being allowed to train for the match. Would silence Port and be an all time great prelim victory.

Just know that the entire football community views the bizarre decision to restrict you from training as laughable, and void of integrity.

Best of luck lads.

Do you think Big Maxy will be able to pull another performance out of his clacker like last night? That was his 2MP performance.

If we can get through Port, the week off will help us far more than it will them. A soft kill last night and another week off, they will be putty in our hands...just got to get through

Lol don't compare Max to 2MP. Max is a genuine superstar. He's capable of a dominant game on any given week. He probably won't kick 5 again but he doesn't need goals to have a big influence.

Amazing to see the pre-emptive whinging by Port fans despite:
- Port winning the free kick both times we played this season.
- Port receiving the most free kicks of any team during the H&A season.

Not common knowledge, but Port leads the competition in the following champignon data stats:

Whinges to Advantadge
Contested Whinges inside 50
Whinges in red-time

Lol don't compare Max to 2MP. Max is a genuine superstar. He's capable of a dominant game on any given week. He probably won't kick 5 again but he doesn't need goals to have a big influence.

I know - but he really had a HUGE game last night - just saying do you think he is gonna do it again? The Dees need goals as their forward line isn't the best. The 2MP reference is just to the goals, when have you ever seen Maxy do that before?

Amazing to see the pre-emptive whinging by Port fans despite:
- Port winning the free kick both times we played this season.
- Port receiving the most free kicks of any team during the H&A season.

I think they've won the last 5 free kick counts, time for a change.

Go Matt Stevic you good thing ;)

This game has the 2016 EF2 vibe all about it. We're taking a massive punt on key players returning from injury, we've travelled further across this vast continent than the Leland Brothers, we're playing a red hot team on their own s**t heap and most pundits give us no chance.

Any of you students of history remember how that game turned out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back