Analysis The Temple of Acres

Remove this Banner Ad

Been one of our shining lights this year. In a year full of disappointments so far Blake has stepped up his game.

His games this year;

Round 1: 30 disposals 9 marks 4 tackles 1 goal
Round 2: 21 disposals 4 marks 7 tackles 1 goal
Round 3: 19 disposals 2 marks 4 tackles 1 goal
Round 4: 22 disposals 2 marks 3 tackles 1 goal

He is making himself become a seriously damaging player if he can continue to kick goals.

Currently averaging 23 disposals and a goal a game, there aren't many that do that. If he could find a bit more of the ball, he could develop into a true a grader much sooner than later. It's a shame we're playing so poorly and his performances for us don't get recognised.

I’d like to see what he can do with 5 or 6 games in a row playing as a full time mid at every centre bounce
Think most of us would like to see that

The club needs a hero to lift us all together to replace what Lenny and Rooey did, besides Coff Acres I think is what a lot of people look forward to seeing even now with us being so bad. Please PLEASE Richo I'm beggin let acres be the man we need and want him to be.

Last edited:
The club needs a hero to lift us all together to replace what Lenny and Rooey did, besides Coff Acres I think is what a lot of people look forward to seeing even now with us being so bad. Please PLEASE Richo I'm beggin let acres be the man we need and want him to be.
Richos a nice bloke but he dumb af lmao any other coach would have acres Steele Gresham Sinclair all playing as full time mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Bont but you've been overtaken by the Goatman

c68fd95b8b92a747a09df967c57d1bf6.png

Hopefully with the pressure on the club we finally see richo unleash the GOAT!

He has the tank now to be able to play mostly mid. I'd be happy if he was to play 70% mid and 30% fwd.

The strength he has to stand up in tackles and shoot off a handball is Kennedy like and something Steven, Ross ect can't do.

My preferred center square set up would be Marshall, Steven, acres and gresh. Speed, strength, height football smarts all packaged into one group.

If richo wants the boys to step up he has to show he believes in them by giving them greater responsibility and more time in the middle.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully with the pressure on the club we finally see richo unleash the GOAT!

He has the tank now to be able to play mostly mid. I'd be happy if he was to play 70% mid and 30% fwd.

The strength he has to stand up in tackles and shoot off a handball is Kennedy like and something Steven, Ross ect can't do.

My preferred center square set up would be Marshall, Steven, acres and gresh. Speed, strength, height football smarts all packaged into one group.

If richo wants the boys to step up he has to show he believes in them by giving them greater responsibility and more time in the middle.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spot with the set up Thats the future.

Seeking new members for GOAT-Cult:

Applications are sought for suitably qualified football observers with a keen eye for talented footballers.

It is recommended that applicants have the ability to reason, analyse & interpret football performances. In addition, pass on their knowledge to others on all football related topics.

Those with poor football knowledge & a strong, pleasing effort-based lack of lateral thinking will not be considered.

Prerequisites:
St Kilda supporter
Watched GOAT play midfield
Football knowledge
Experience in the field of froffage

Desirables:
Qualifications in goats, cattle, farm animals, ect.

Apply within; contact the undersigned for any questions.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back