Fantasy The Terrible Fantasy Manager / Bad Beats Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Tyreek going to screw me again this week? Do I drop him and Risk him going off or keep him in and Risk a donut. Sigh.
I'm in the same boat

Roll with him

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Is Tyreek going to screw me again this week? Do I drop him and Risk him going off or keep him in and Risk a donut. Sigh.

I'm in the same boat

Roll with him

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Depends what the alternative is.

I copped a 0 last week with Hill, but I could have taken a punt on Higgins (22) Thielan (8) or Beckham Jr (2). It's not as if Higgins had form screaming decent return.

I'll probably risk a 0 as Hill is likely to get a 30+ game needed to get back in to the match.

Depends what the alternative is.

I copped a 0 last week with Hill, but I could have taken a punt on Higgins (22) Thielan (8) or Beckham Jr (2). It's not as if Higgins had form screaming decent return.

I'll probably risk a 0 as Hill is likely to get a 30+ game needed to get back in to the match.
My other options:

1703327161993.png

Nah pass on mclaurin his playing jets a really thought match up.

Waddle just went off vs the Jets minus Hill. I wouldnt let the matchup put me off.

Smith hasn't practiced all week and plays Monday night, wont be left with much options if ou start him and he is out.

Reckon Hill plays anyway. Might not be his usual route tree with the bum ankle but think hell be out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And James Cook, nice, didnt start you last week in omega but the sucker I am i start you this week and get rewarded with 2 points.
It's things like this that make you hate fantasy football

It's things like this that make you hate fantasy football

Tyreek Hill (ankle) who is listed as questionable for Sunday's contest against the Cowboys, is trending towards playing, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Schefter notes the Dolphins want to see how Hill feels Sunday as opposed to specifying how he'll feel following a pre-game workout, which lends some credence to the notion the superstar wideout would be available for the pivotal matchup. That Hill also participated in practice both Thursday and Friday certainly reinforces that notion, but fantasy managers should still check in on his status prior to the 4:25 p.m. ET kickoff.

Just got hit with 22 points against a kicker ffs. Bloody kickers
And I have a kicker that hurts himself in a game where his team scores big. Fckn kickers

1703460917153.png

And so comes the week where I get to leave big points on the bench in Fantasy Finals.

Hard to drop Breece after last week, but against the Browns today a big risk. Would you risk Ekeler against the Broncos finally coming good? Or do you stick a WR like Devonta Smith in there instead?

All I know is I am a big chance to make the wrong call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back