The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this to the extent that I cant see these countries developing industry or military to the extent of building a threatening global powers. You are wrong to dismiss them as a threat. The worlds apathy during the rise of Nazism, a perfect case in point. So similar its scary.

http://alphahistory.com/nazigermany/
They are a threat , but I would suggest nothing like Nazi Germany, if a real crunch is needed it would happen. IT ONLY TAKES SO MUCH FOR THE WORLD TO GET FED UP. If the world does get totally fed up there will be a bloody reckoning for this group and its like, but we seem too civilised to do the horrible deed , of going after them, to exterminate them, maybe we'll have to change the way we think , because this ISIS is as an abnormal organisation as anything we can think of today, and are totally out of the era in brain power.

What I'd like to do is unsticky this thread, and allow a return to event-based threads.

I think this thread served its purpose, but is no longer needed.

Malifice Jiska Jab Inferno - All good?
I think you're opening a can of worms.

Racist bigotry contained in / confined to a single thread is a good thing. It means everyone else can just ignore the thread and SRP is a great place to be.

I think you're opening a can of worms.

Racist bigotry contained in / confined to a single thread is a good thing. It means everyone else can just ignore the thread and SRP is a great place to be.
In any case it is too long now, so...

Was it a farce, though? #I'llRideWithYou was meant to be a reassurance to Australian Muslims that we don't regard them as 'The Enemy' - even in the face of acts of terror by hardline Islamists.

The message was sound, RP. In what way do you regard it as farce?

No it wasn't sound. It was just the usual tokenistic stupidity of the delusional panderers. The same people who scrawl Je Suis Charlie all over their facebook page whilst screaming blue murder over "hate crimes" and "islamophobia" (generally with having ZERO idea over what constitutes a so called hate crime)

#ridewiththeminmolenbeek

#nochance

It's a damn shame that the media operates by hyping the negative of the 1% of the population while ignoring the 99% who, as you say, are kind-hearted and fair minded.

This goes for our Muslim population, too.

Its not 1%, there wouldnt be much of an issue if it was that low. Its way higher than that. Define fair minded? Is wanting gay sex to be illegal fair minded?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back