Goo The Tex Walker Manlove Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tex needs to stop the bigmouthing on the field and let his footy do the talking.
He's not the wittiest captain we've ever had, so I doubt his verbal abuse is hitting the mark any way effectively.
I expect he can kick a couple of goals from outside the 50, man love increasing if he can kick more than 2 :thumbsu:

Tex needs to stop the bigmouthing on the field and let his footy do the talking.
He's not the wittiest captain we've ever had, so I doubt his verbal abuse is hitting the mark any way effectively.
I expect he can kick a couple of goals from outside the 50, man love increasing if he can kick more than 2 :thumbsu:

Did like his "you w***er" at Selwood last week !

Time to put my money where my mouth is, I'm back on board the Tex train.

Tex is a genuine old school rock star full forward like yours truly, I hope he kicks a bag tomorrow.

I'll back him to kick more that inferior Richmond Riewoldt at the very least.

391635325.jpg

carnacrows

If you had of told me 20 years ago I would be barracking for the Crows I would have laughed at you.

It takes a special sort of character to make me switch to the Crows and Tex is that sort of character.

I've even changed my avatar to the Tex sex face when he goes in dry on Rance tomorrow.

Time to put my money where my mouth is, I'm back on board the Tex train.

Tex is a genuine old school rock star full forward like yours truly, I hope he kicks a bag tomorrow.

I'll back him to kick more that inferior Richmond Riewoldt at the very least.
IMG_0943.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Texan played the Buddy 2008 decoy role to perfection and still kicked a couple of sausage rolls.

He played a better game than Jack Riewoldt but the scrutiny always falls on the losing key forward like the late great Nick Riewoldt.

It's like people forget about how s**t Wayne Carey was in GFs because Norf won a couple of flags.

The Texan played the Buddy 2008 decoy role to perfection and still kicked a couple of sausage rolls.

He played a better game than Jack Riewoldt but the scrutiny always falls on the losing key forward like the late great Nick Riewoldt.

It's like people forget about how s**t Wayne Carey was in GFs because Norf won a couple of flags.
Same amount of goals, but Tex had less kicks, less handballs, same amount of marks, less tackles and less inside 50s. One goal came from a kick after the umpires gifted the Crowbots a 50m penalty.

He was so close to the Leon Davis Medal he should be thanking Josh Jenkins for being a potato.

Get in the queue Carey and BT.

You arseholes were all off Tex the last week or two.

Now you're licking his bumhole.

I've stuck fat with Tex through thick and thin.

Tex would wreck Carey in a drunken pub brawl.

Get in the queue Carey and BT.

You arseholes were all off Tex the last week or two.

Now you're licking his bumhole.

I've stuck fat with Tex through thick and thin.

Tex would wreck Carey in a drunken pub brawl.
:D
Take that haters !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back