Goo The Tex Walker Manlove Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BOG for the Big Texan today with 6 goals and 172 Supercoach points, he made #lolnorf look like a bunch of frightened schoolkids.

He has to be the best full forward in the game today, I'd take him over Tummy Porkins, in fact he could be the best FF since the great man Tony Lockett.

Just a pity I didn't have in my Supercoach team, instead I had Ahmed Saad who spudded it up today.:mad:

JaB 's current #1 layer in AFL both in terms of entertainment value but also most natural and gifted forward in the game.*

no disrespect to Buddy - I just rate blokes who run straight through defenders higher.

JaB 's current #1 layer in AFL both in terms of entertainment value but also most natural and gifted forward in the game.*

no disrespect to Buddy - I just rate blokes who run straight through defenders higher.

Yeah I love how Tex just clears a path through defenders, very reminiscent of Plugger in his prime.

I started this thread a few years ago pissed off my head as usual but I knew he was the next great full forward and he backed it up today.

People question Phil Walsh giving Tex the captaincy but he has the potential to be the next Carey or Riewoldt with his impact on the game.

Dont ya just wanna boof him..

364672-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top game by Tex.
Was awesome to watch the first 6 of his 100 for 2015.

Not sure what all the Tredrea reference is... Tex is not a toss, he's a legend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back