List Mgmt. The "They called it" Trade Rumour Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not really a small pressure forward though. He’s just more of the same. I don’t mind it but he’s not fixing a glaring best 22 gap.
Given our finals forward flankers were Roarke Smith and Crozier, I'd say it is a glaring gap.

Dickson is gone, Schache,Lloyd. Dale fallen off a cliff, Maclean basically out for the year, Gowers not up to it.

So over the year we've plugged the hole with Richards, Suckling, Roatke, Crozier, JJ, who all had , at best, moderate to minimal success.

Our depth in the role is pretty awful. I'd say that's a definite issue for our list.

Given our finals forward flankers were Roarke Smith and Crozier, I'd say it is a glaring gap.

Dickson is gone, Schache,Lloyd. Dale fallen off a cliff, Maclean basically out for the year, Gowers not up to it.

So over the year we've plugged the hole with Richards, Suckling, Roatke, Crozier, JJ, who all had , at best, moderate to minimal success.

Our depth in the role is pretty awful. I'd say that's a definite issue for our list.
The problem is that Hannan went off the cliff with all the others. Would not want to pay more than a 4th

The problem is that Hannan went off the cliff with all the others. Would not want to pay more than a 4th
I don't think he'd cost more than that. Hannan will be cheap, which is why it's such a great opportunity. Low risk, low investment, potentially high reward

I don't think he'd cost more than that. Hannan will be cheap, which is why it's such a great opportunity. Low risk, low investment, potentially high reward
So you think he could be best 22? Or an upgrade on some of our fringe players?

So you think he could be best 22? Or an upgrade on some of our fringe players?
Both. I think he can offer more than Dale, Lloyd, Greene, etc.

Our forward line is unbearably slow. The main line up has no one with pace, which Hannan offers. Not to mention all the midfielders taking spots from natural forwards. He'd fit right in. Nothing outstanding, but a good role player who would come cheap. It's a good move imo, mainly because of the poor state of our forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Watson just said on SEN that the Bombers are very interested in Dunkley and intend to be going hard to get him to Essendon Dunkley is down 10 disposals per game from the 2019 season which is partly due to playing less time in the middle so he could leave with the Dons making him a huge offer and long contract along with playing in the middle. In return we must get their first pick and a player Laverde?

Tim Watson just said on SEN that the Bombers are very interested in Dunkley and intend to be going hard to get him to Essendon Dunkley is down 10 disposals per game from the 2019 season which is partly due to playing less time in the middle so he could leave with the Dons making him a huge offer and long contract along with playing in the middle. In return we must get their first pick and a player Laverde?
They want Walsh, McKay or Curnow for Saad but expect to pay only a first and a player they will probably delist for Dunkley? Essendum.

Laverde’s a hack

If all we got was their 1st and Laverde, I'd be concerned for Power's mental state.

Based on their valuation of Saad, any trade should start with 2020 1st + 2021 1st, and go from there

If all we got was their 1st and Laverde, I'd be concerned for Power's mental state.

Based on their valuation of Saad, any trade should start with 2020 1st + 2021 1st, and go from there
The only way I'd consider doing a deal is if it involved a player and only 2 interest me at the dons, draper and a 2020 second or merrett and a future 1st

Is that you Dodoro Dunkley is worth more then that

Has Hannan nominated us yet? The suspense is killing me. I hope Sammy has been staking out his house, as I assume there's nothing else on his to-do list atm. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Sam Power works at Coles or Woolies, and does list management in his spare time. Maybe we can do some of that under-the-table 'big club' stuff and offer Hannan a stable shelf-stacking job at Sims in Barkly St (is that even still there?).

The only way I'd consider doing a deal is if it involved a player and only 2 interest me at the dons, draper and a 2020 second or merrett and a future 1st
Dunks is good but he’s not worth Merrett and a future 1st.... unless you think Merretts a B grade player..?

Dunks is good but he’s not worth Merrett and a future 1st.... unless you think Merretts a B grade player..?
Merrett I rate as a first rounder dunkley I rate as a top ten and a second. The difference being merret actually has been. Looking at his options where as Essendon have been the ones to initiate the talks with dunkley even though he is under contract for few more years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back