List Mgmt. The "They called it" Trade Rumour Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Add the hawks to the growing list of clubs that are enquiring about our First round pick.
Do you know what we are looking for in return?
Are we trying to trade it back to next year? Or exchange it for points/players this year?

I’ve got it from a good source, we’re not getting Treloar. You heard it first
I'm guessing we're not getting Dangerfield or Dusty Martin either. I doubt we'll get Fyfe or Cripps.

What is this? Just make a comment that's 99.9% likely to be true? Why not just say something that simply can't happen?

You heard it here first. Ted Whitten Senior will not play for us next year.

I'm guessing we're not getting Dangerfield or Dusty Martin either. I doubt we'll get Fyfe or Cripps.

What is this? Just make a comment that's 99.9% likely to be true? Why not just say something that simply can't happen?

You heard it here first. Ted Whitten Senior will not play for us next year.
What on earth are you talking about? There is very is very realistic possibility we could’ve had Treloar if we wanted him.

What on earth are you talking about? There is very is very realistic possibility we could’ve had Treloar if we wanted him.
It's a lot more likely that we won't get him. Anyone can make a prediction like that and with an expectation that it's likely to be correct.

It's a lot more likely that we won't get him. Anyone can make a prediction like that and with an expectation that it's likely to be correct.

Would have thought there’s been enough speculation to make it a worthwhile comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back