Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't have to listen to Quiv - we all have topics that bore us - cricket and soccer for me but after an initial whinge session from me and being told to shut up :D, I've just learnt to ignore those posts. Quiv will need to do the same

Read an article about the Stephanie Scott murder. The fact that creep just thought he had a right to do that riles me up. Just an innocent woman doing her work and looking forward to her wedding and life in front of her. Very sad. Apparently he was planning on raping and killing a 12 year old instead.
I read that too - horrific stuff

Read an article about the Stephanie Scott murder. The fact that creep just thought he had a right to do that riles me up. Just an innocent woman doing her work and looking forward to her wedding and life in front of her. Very sad. Apparently he was planning on raping and killing a 12 year old instead.
And his brother pawned her engagement ring.

The whole thing is just horrific.

Was just coming in to post the exact same thing- just read the article online now.

Both scum as far as I'm concerned the brother too. Hope he gets some significant time in jail- the other one 30+ years.

That poor little 12 year old girl, too. I don't know if she'd be aware of it or put 2 and 2 together and realised that she was his intended victim...so ******* awful, the whole thing.

They went away on holidays or something, out of town. The parents would be beside themselves with that news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long?
jesus, just read the article - slap on the wrist....

This morning Marcus Stanford, 25, was sentenced to one year and three months in jail without parole. With time served, he will be released from jail on September 9.

This ep of Insight. Is heartbreaking.

Teacher to a student: "I know you are slow, so please just sit up the back, dont hold any of the other students back and be quiet. I dont even care if you turn up or not".

My nephew who has a learning disability was actually suspended for some make believe reason so he wouldn't be there on Naplan day to make the school look bad.

One of those "angry vengeful resentful ex-wife brainwashes kid and no one gets to see him so you move interstate until he's old enough to know the truth" stories

That's why there is this thing called the family court. Do something about it before it's too late because he isn't even going to let you tell him the "truth" if you aren't involved with him now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back