Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The bugger can't use any of his back legs now,can't stand up to eat,can't stand up to s**t or wee.
I might have to get him a set of wheels to use for legs.

I hope for your sake and your dog's it is just a temporary set back.

If he has gone downhill that quickly in a few days though, It seems you may need to prepare yourself for some heartbreaking sadness.

Spoil him rotten.

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
When people talk about work in a social event.

Oh god, yes. It makes it even worse when two of your closest friends work in the same industry, so if the three of us go out they'll be going YEAH I had to for a form 3 for this, this client used to go through your company, oh did you hear about this and that. And I'm just sitting there like

635910347462241217571701235_third%20wheeel.jpg

scotslad

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2016
Scotland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Things that make me sad, people who you think are friends do something stupid and make you think, why am I friends with this person? especially considering you would do anything to keep them happy.

Things that make me sad, people who you think are friends do something stupid and make you think, why am I friends with this person? especially considering you would do anything to keep them happy.

Because sometimes you don't realise how good a friend you have until that friend is no longer around. Sometimes we just don't value real friendships as much as we should

And good friends are hard to come by

scotslad

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2016
Scotland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Because sometimes you don't realise how good a friend you have until that friend is no longer around. Sometimes we just don't value real friendships as much as we should

And good friends are hard to come by

I know quite sad isn't it, I hope he sees sense but not holding out for it, some people are hopeless.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I've been in the Caribbean for a week and was offered, and acquired, pot within 15 minutes of getting out of the plane. Now I've ran out and it's been two days since I've been offered more.
Come to Bali man, we'll sort you out.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
That's a joke yeah? Why on earth would anyone want to go to Bali? If I had 3 fat kids, a wife I detest and had mad tattoos of the ******* southern cross I might consider it... just before I neck myself.
Oh, ok. I am half Indo so spend some time on business here.

Back