Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dangerfield joins the Blues, Juddy might just hang around for 2016.

Dangerfield seen having breakfast with Malthouse in Lorne today!

Were they together or..... "together" together?

Just together!

Some friends of mine staying at Mantra Lorne and messaged me saying that Mick and Danger also having brekky two tables away this morning

Wait, does this mean that danger could also lose his job mid-way through next year if Mick isn't friendlier with the journos?

Now you wonder why people withhold posting rumours because some choose to take the piss out of you for doing so.

Lesson learnt!
Easy there, all fun and games bud.

Don't know how I feel about an approach to PD. If we could snag him for 800k/year then that could work but I think we need to remove ourselves from spending 15% of our TPP on on player. Those days should be over

Now you wonder why people withhold posting rumours because some choose to take the piss out of you for doing so.

Lesson learnt!
cry+baby.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it lesson learnt or lesson learned?

I've always said learnt but heard quite few people say learned recently.
Interesting one. Misspelled and mispelt is a similar quandary for me.

You don't drop some lame sighting 'rumour' and expect the world to stop spinning. No-one, repeat, no-one, takes the slightest notice of "I saw so-and-so having coffee with so-and-so" postings. That's how this thread works.

Lesson learnt!
Sometimes these things take on a life of their own, it is no reflection on your post, more a reflection of the collective that makes up the BF family. We often find a need to keep ourselves amused and you simply provided the spark.

You don't drop some lame sighting 'rumour' and expect the world to stop spinning. No-one, repeat, no-one, takes the slightest notice of "I saw so-and-so having coffee with so-and-so" postings. That's how this thread works.

Apologies for not understanding the workings of this forum.

Perhaps though there needs to be a better understanding of what a rumour actually is. If I was to provide concrete evidence to satisfy your definition, it would no longer be a rumour.

Two close friends staying at Mantra Lorne reporting this to me in my eyes is rumour worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back