Media The Thread With Salary Caps In It (all clubs have been revealed, still more to come, ALL to be revealed later...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marlowe, you didn’t let someone drown at a swimming pool by any chance?

tenor.gif

Royals
Gold City, located in the Golden Valley suburb, is the single most expensive city to live in in the great Municipality of Sweet. As such, when we entered the league, boncer34 granted us a COLA allowance of an extraordinary 50%. For a long time the $12m cap we operated under was mostly used by our captains to line their own pockets instead of being used to lure free agents (and I believe it's the reason we're the only club to have signed fumbler to multiple million dollar contracts, a shameful blot on our history). In recent seasons, the spread of wealth has evened out as talent at Gold City finally blossomed into something substantial and under new leadership we finally decided to pay friends people.

Anyway, here are the Royals salaries.

Bears to come.

12.png

View attachment 1017813

Your sad react also helped inspire me to turnaround my thread-starting rigidity and turn this loose lump of a thread idea into something real and concrete.

🙏🙏🙏
Can you move the extra 1 in my name to the contract section? :)

Gold City, located in the Golden Valley suburb, is the single most expensive city to live in in the great Municipality of Sweet. As such, when we entered the league, boncer34 granted us a COLA allowance of an extraordinary 50%. For a long time the $12m cap we operated under was mostly used by our captains to line their own pockets instead of being used to lure free agents (and I believe it's the reason we're the only club to have signed fumbler to multiple million dollar contracts, a shameful blot on our history). In recent seasons, the spread of wealth has evened out as talent at Gold City finally blossomed into something substantial and under new leadership we finally decided to pay friends people.

Bears to come.

View attachment 1019153
Marlowe absolutely getting ripped off

Bears to come.

View attachment 1019153
At least I’m paid more than that Marlowe guy.

Marlowe absolutely getting ripped off

I think you'll find I'm paid pretty fairly if you take into consideration my stats since round 11.

See, the thing about my stats since round 11 is--

How does that fu** hole spookism get more than me? That really is a kick in the teeth :(

My wage is only $66,666 actually.
I made up the difference by offering $5 handjobs behind the sheds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't let my Mobbs, EKA, 3x All-SFA berths (including one as captain) and multiple top-5 beez finishes cloud the fact that deep down I'm just a humble guy

Yeah Boastybrag

My wage is only $66,666 actually.
I made up the difference by offering $5 handjobs behind the sheds

Your flexible terms are the real bargain.

Bears
This thread wasn't complete until it was sullied with mental images of spookism giving handjobs.

Speaking of handjobs.

Here are the Bears.

11.png

I am happy to take a minimum salary as I do not offer much :)
Your worth a lot more than that mate and as the book keeper for the Bears, I can say that list is wrong. Some players we don't even pay using money, for eg we pay guero with rocks.

Your worth a lot more than that mate and as the book keeper for the Bears, I can say that list is wrong. Some players we don't even pay using money, for eg we pay guero with rocks.
What kind of rocks?

You just want me to get stabbed by a crazy chick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back