Media The Thread With Salary Caps In It (all clubs have been revealed, still more to come, ALL to be revealed later...)

1606464468782.jpeg

My view on the way to work

Caption me.

You just want me to get stabbed by a crazy chick

Yeah...HR has already told you it’s not right to call MWPP a crazy chick

It’s ‘special human with 2 X chromosomes’

This thread wasn't complete until it was sullied with mental images of spookism giving handjobs.

Speaking of handjobs.

Here are the Bears.

View attachment 1019311
I'm on way too much and I'd say Testy would say the same about himself. And why are our stooges forced to be on so little when kickthething was able to land a non rookie wage?

I am happy to take a minimum salary as I do not offer much :)
You are gold mate. We both know that you only took the minimum salary* to do the team thing
*excluding sponsorship

Handjob math
My wage is only $66,666 actually.
I made up the difference by offering $5 handjobs behind the sheds

So just doing the math real quick.

That's $600,000 worth of handjobs a season.

At five dollars a pop, that's 120,000 handjobs.

A typical Sweet FA season from round 1 to the Grand Final is 20 weeks long.

That's 6,000 handjobs per week, a little over 857 per day. If we grant you and your wrist a day off, say Sundays for game day, where you're expected to earn your other $66,666 a season, that's 1,000 handjobs per day, Monday through Saturday. Factor in 8 hours for sleep and two hours (one hour each way) for commute, that's 71.42 handjobs per hour, or 1.19 per minute.

You have some mighty fast hands there, spook. I've possibly never been more impressed in my life.

#justspookthings

This thread wasn't complete until it was sullied with mental images of spookism giving handjobs.

Speaking of handjobs.

Here are the Bears.

View attachment 1019311

Oh good.

You didn't include the out of salary 'donations' I receive.

Don't mind me, just driving my 'hire car' to and from training.

1606489047903.png

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void

That's 6,000 handjobs per week, a little over 857 per day. If we grant you and your wrist a day off, say Sundays for game day, where you're expected to earn your other $66,666 a season, that's 1,000 handjobs per day, Monday through Saturday. Factor in 8 hours for sleep and two hours (one hour each way) for commute, that's 71.42 handjobs per hour, or 1.19 per minute.

You have some mighty fast hands there, spook. I've possibly never been more impressed in my life.

#justspookthings
he's very good.

Probably where most my salary goes.

#justspookthings

And I still couldn't get an All Sweet FA nom.
Hopefully, some Beez votes from some people are on the way though.

Next time, just get them to sign a form, and then BAM, in the 5 seconds of passion you have both before you alleviate the next person of their wealth.

After all; your hands are occupied, theirs aren't.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

#justspookthings

He's got two hands.

It's why he is an accomplished cross country skier in his off seasons.

tenor.gif

He's got two hands.

It's why he is an accomplished cross country skier in his off seasons.

I need time to properly asses the difference in speed and motion between his dominant and non-dominant hands and recalculate important things. This changes everything.

Back