Media The Thread With Salary Caps In It (all clubs have been revealed, still more to come, ALL to be revealed later...)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been told I don't post these with enough fanfare. I am not sure people come here for fanfare though. I say, they come here for accurate salary caps and maybe to laugh at my potential typos as I am not the most rigid typist (I'm pretty sure I left a Bombers rookie on someone's books by mistake).

View attachment 1018705
Mobbs is not happy about being ahead of Mooch again, therefore will be transferring half his salary.

Mobbs is not happy about being ahead of Mooch again, therefore will be transferring half his salary.

I wasn't even sure Mobbs had a salary going into this. He just sort of comes with the club, I thought, like a free set of golf balls. But I am pretty sure the Roys are using his money to funnely pay Supersuns, and an investigation is underway. I think they should be docked points next season, in all honesty.

I wasn't even sure Mobbs had a salary going into this. He just sort of comes with the club, I thought, like a free set of golf balls. But I am pretty sure the Roys are using his money to funnely pay Supersuns, and an investigation is underway. I think they should be docked points next season, in all honesty.

E46AB3CB-3E06-4DEA-948C-395A0AB38256.gif

I've been told I don't post these with enough fanfare. I am not sure people come here for fanfare though. I say, they come here for accurate salary caps and maybe to laugh at my potential typos as I am not the most rigid typist (I'm pretty sure I left a Bombers rookie on someone's books by mistake).

View attachment 1018705

View attachment 1018706

You really suck at this Marlowe

Roy's should have been in pounds and pence, with no player earning more than two pound tuppence a game

Gumbies get paid in Simoleans, because they are not real people and just bots the sim uses to have twelve teams

You better lawyer up.

sub-buzz-6737-1590339227-28.png

View attachment 1018705

View attachment 1018706
Im getting unders. Some of those guys on $120K are taking my cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree - Riviat should be paid more.

It's the only criticism of this that I will accept on my rigidly busty computer companion's behalf.

There are rumblings of the salary cap increasing for Season 31.

Where's that money going? Where do people want it to go? I'm genuinely curious.

But I know most of the Gumbies' money will be going to Riviat.

There are rumblings of the salary cap increasing for Season 31.

Where's that money going? Where do people want it to go? I'm genuinely curious.

But I know most of the Gumbies' money will be going to Riviat.

bring the Herald with that late news?

Furies already agreed to give The Half Back more used rubbers in S31

Remove this Banner Ad

Back