News The thylacine has returned!!!!! *Post 536*

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who may not be aware, Thylacine, our beloved poster, is a resident of Kinglake.

Now, many opposition supporters may well have retorted to Thy "burn in hell" after falling victim to some of his cutting remarks and quick wit.

Today, Kinglake actually did burn like hell.

I can only hope that Thy and his family either evacuated or was otherwsie prepared for such an event and they are all well and safe. I don't expect we will know for some time as logging onto BF will be far from his mind.

Even if he isn't directly affected, many friends will be no doubt.

Being a short burning embers journey from Kinglake, I have ridden every update today with great anxiety and cocnern for those in the line of fire.

I hope he and all those invovled up there are O.K.

Cheers,
BB.

Re: Thinking of you Thy

Yes I hope you are ok Thy and your family. Hope everyone in the Kinglake community is doing well and hanging in there.

Just had fire on my doorstep at Bridgetown WA
Thy hope you found a cool cave my man!
Death to firebugs
Praise to heroes who fight the flames!

Been bad in Melbourne as well, Melbourne has been surrounded by bush fires. Just heard 14 people have died and it might rise. The toll might rise as there are a lot of people missing.

Hey, Thy, thinking of you and yours. Hope everything is OK for you personally, despite the razzing your neighborhood has coped.

Thy will survive after all he isn't extinct yet. :)

Hope he and all in the region are all right. Watching the footy and was shocked to read that 14 have been confirmed dead in the bushfires. :thumbsdown:

Hope you and your family is allright Thy. I know a couple of friends with young children up in Kinglake - I hope they are allright too.

My thoughts and prayers are with everybody affected by the bushfires today.

Been keeping a close eye on things myself as my sister is getting married close to Kinglake tomorrow. There was a fire 10kms away from where the ceremony and reception are being held but all appears to be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing reports that 6 or so people have lost their lives at Kinglake and that police fear dozens may be dead across the state. ****ing hell! :eek::eek:

Wish everybody all the best across all those comunities affected. Hopefully out of tragedy we can see a really strong bonding as those communities all pull together real tight. :thumbsu:

Thy posted at 5pm and didnt seem at all distressed....think he must have got himself somewhere safe.....he has proved he aint stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back