News The thylacine has returned!!!!! *Post 536*

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyhow I wsa given the arse for a week from bf, the day before the great man returned in a blaze of glory (in a manner of speaking)

It's so awesome to have you back Thy

Anyhow I wsa given the arse for a week from bf, the day before the great man returned in a blaze of glory (in a manner of speaking)

Jeez, you get a holiday for a week as Thy returns.....I must dash out and buy a lotto ticket ;):):p

Don't worry CP - walshy returned so I had somebody else to pick on

Great to read that you are ok Thy.
I left Melbourne the day before the fires on a cruise around the South Pacific, and only got back to Melbourne yesterday. As I said in my previous post, we were all kept relatively up-to-date about what was happening back at home, and just the tradgedies that kept unfolding.

Everyone on the cruise was asked to contribute what they could, and Princess Cruise's were going to match what we raised dollar for dollar. The passengers raised over $4,000.

When something like this happens, I am continuously amazed by the generosity of the community we live in, and how we all pull together and help out our fellow aussies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get rid of this thread now please, I mean enough with showering him with love and praise. Do we have to live with this thread hitting us in the face every time we jump on the Carlton board. ;)

Now that I know that you love sparring - I will try and keep this thread going Alpha ;)

Did you know that they have a Black Puma Cafe at Halls Gap - the name originating from the reported sightings of such a beast in the Grampians region. A rename of one of Kinglake's shops to the Thylacine Tea Rooms or some such enterprise (suggestions welcomed) - could prove a tourist boom :D

Miss_Thailand_07_Kanokkorn_Jaicheun.jpg

I'm tipping against that.

You know what, I reckon Thy is a national treasure, no seriously he is ...

BTW My other national treasures in my list so far are ...

rf_expert_profile_pics_rw.jpg

bob-hawks.jpg
(BEST PRIME MINISTER EVER !!!) :D

chopper_narrowweb__300x447,0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back