Meltdown The time has come. Facials, it’s about time yahs pull yah finger out!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares about West Coast.
Give me a grand final against a traditional club over that meaningless piece of plastic any day.
Yep if anyone deserves a real premiership it is Richmond.
It is only fair considering your last 2 cups are nothing more than meaningless pieces of plastic anyway.

Go tigers for 2020. Hopefully it will be a real traditional GF that everyone actually counts this time. You guys have earned it! 👍

YELLAH N’ BLACK B2B

Parsons is to Geelong what Matthew Parker is to St Kilda or Sydney Stack is to Richmond. They dont belong on AFL lists
I think the real definition of a Parsons was on show last night.

Like Gowers to the Bulldogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've noticed our tiger bretheren have been a bit chirpier today after a big win. Don't be afraid, friends, come out and celebrate the Tigers all week long like we do :)

How would they with their 2 superstar KPFs averaging a combined 2.4 gpg

What's that, about $400,000 a goal? How selfless of them

The best part is that the medium forward they offloaded, Dan Butler, had kicked almost twice as many goals as "superstar" forward Tom Lynch the other week. Probably for a third of the cap space, too 🤣🤣🤣

He's still ahead by 2 goals and hasn't yet played this week.

The best part is that the medium forward they offloaded, Dan Butler, had kicked almost twice as many goals as "superstar" forward Tom Lynch the other week. Probably for a third of the cap space, too 🤣🤣🤣

He's still ahead by 2 goals and hasn't yet played this week.
Your inferiority complex is getting worse mate.

I've noticed our tiger bretheren have been a bit chirpier today after a big win.
Not as chirpy as after that Norf win though, that victory is one for the ages and will go down in their history as a “must watch” game for their future generations.
Truly gritty, dig deep & inspiring stuff, I am even half tempted to send a copy to Tony Robbins so he can use it at his self help and motivational seminars all around the world. 🥳👍

Not really... its just fun watching how predictably you sprinklers pop up, ONLY when Shitmond is going well.
"Going well" includes wininng against LOLnorf and a lacklustre bullflogs. I like it.
Seriously guys. It was 3 years ago. It was only a Qualifying final. And the person that traumatised you so badly was a 10 year old child simply loudly supporting his team. Get over it already FFS.

Seriously guys. It was 3 years ago. It was only a Qualifying final. And the person that traumatised you so badly was a 10 year old child simply loudly supporting his team. Get over it already FFS.
Uh oh, the sleeping giant has awoken! 🤣🤣

What else would you expect from a one-dimensional supporter of Pell's chosen team

child.jpg

sh*t bro, you really have a hard-on for his repetitive posting, yeah?

Quite the opposite... His repetitive, unimaginative, boring, monotonous (re)posting has a hypnotic effect, like listening to the Velvet Underground while high on cheap, low-grade heroin purchased on the South side of Victoria Street or, more aptly in his case, rohypnol i.e. suitable for inducing a deep sleep, during which he could take advantage like the George Pell wannabe he is

I sure hope he doesn't "point & laugh" at me :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back