Meltdown The time has come. Facials, it’s about time yahs pull yah finger out!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Consider our finger withdrawn, and rammed squarely up the Egirls arse.

Just filthy that they would enjoy it so much.

Firmly back in the Tiggs train. Unbeatable.
Though the question remains is how will they relocate the G to WA if they make the grand final? We all know they cannot win games that matter away from Punt Rd. 🤔

Though the question remains is how will they relocate the G to WA if they make the grand final? We all know they cannot win games that matter away from Punt Rd. 🤔

In order to avoid making their beloved Tigers travel to scary Perf, the AFL will make the Tuggers play Poort in QLD and then the Eagles will play Poort in WA.

Whoever beats Poort by more wins the flag :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Translation: * I'm praying like hell right now that WA win the rights to host the GF because we can only win at home :tearsofjoy:

Who mashed on HAPPY BUDDHA ?

Probably some Richmong flog
Nah mate they are all clear. It was this Carlton diphsit GudOnya 🤣🤣

Weak kaarnt was prancing around the WC v Tiggs match thread accusing everyone of melting whilst the entire time he was secretly mashing the button over all the s**t he was copping.

Absolute whiny little bitch and typical Carlton, can hand it out but cannot take it. :$

Weak campaigner was prancing around the WC v Tiggs match thread accusing everyone of melting whilst the entire time he was secretly mashing the button over all the sh*t he was copping.

Absolute whiny little b*tch and typical Carlton, can hand it out but cannot take it. :$

Damn, he was one of the "good" Carlton posters :(

I'm saddened to hear it

‘‘Twas cute but you have now reached the end of your little run.

Imagine being utterly destroyed by the oldest team ever.

”PREMIERSHIP FAVOURITES”
Tigs looking pretty good though Buddha.

Your rabble of a mob are falling apart at the seams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weak kaarnt was prancing around the WC v Tiggs match thread accusing everyone of melting whilst the entire time he was secretly mashing the button over all the sh*t he was copping.

Absolute whiny little b*tch and typical Carlton, can hand it out but cannot take it. :$

Nice melt flog.

I have a feeling your ban was more related to a different thread, but since I got a pretty clear warning not to talk about it any more, I won't. But you'd already know that of course.

Are you a masher?
Yup.

After my posts in the gameday thread were deleted and I was told that I couldn't call him out for an especially shitty post (which wasn't about me or Carlton) in the Lynch thread I mashed the button for the first and only time. Mods didn't believe that I was telling the truth about his post and thought I was being a scumbag by saying what I did so I showed it to them.

Not a fan of mashing but if you can't call people out on their posts what else can you do?

Yup.

After my posts in the gameday thread were deleted and I was told that I couldn't call him out for an especially shitty post (which wasn't about me or Carlton) in the Lynch thread I mashed the button for the first and only time. Mods didn't believe that I was telling the truth about his post and thought I was being a scumbag by saying what I did so I showed it to them.

Not a fan of mashing but if you can't call people out on their posts what else can you do?
Ignore it, that's what the mods get paid the big bucks for

Ignore it, that's what the mods get paid the big bucks for
Yeah probably could have, some stuff I can't just let slide though. People should be called out for what they say and do, which is also why I'm here and and owning up to it prepared to cop my whacks for mashing.

Nice melt flog.

I have a feeling your ban was more related to a different thread, but since I got a pretty clear warning not to talk about it any more, I won't. But you'd already know that of course.
Go back to the GD board you mashing campaigner, less chance of your safe pace being invaded there. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back