Meltdown The time has come. Facials, it’s about time yahs pull yah finger out!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup.

After my posts in the gameday thread were deleted and I was told that I couldn't call him out for an especially shitty post (which wasn't about me or Carlton) in the Lynch thread I mashed the button for the first and only time. Mods didn't believe that I was telling the truth about his post and thought I was being a scumbag by saying what I did so I showed it to them.

Not a fan of mashing but if you can't call people out on their posts what else can you do?
I think if you post on Bay13 you know what you’re going to get and mashing is weak as piss. Weak pricks like SpazzHawk have ignore lists which is worse. You’re a Carlton flog, so like us Richmond flogs you wear it and give it back when things turn, which it will.

I think if you post on Bay13 you know what you’re going to get and mashing is weak as piss. Weak pricks like SpazzHawk have ignore lists which is worse. You’re a Carlton flog, so like us Richmond flogs you wear it and give it back when things turn, which it will.
I'll cop pretty much anything about me or my team no worries, but even on the bay there are other people and things that should be off limits.

Well well we’ll, so it has come to sudden death earlier than expected for the “premiership favourites”. It is a whole different game away from the safe space of the MCG huh? 🙂

Well well we’ll, so it has come to sudden death earlier than expected for the “premiership favourites”. It is a whole different game away from the safe space of the MCG huh? 🙂
You'd be wrapt that the Eagles don't get to be humiliated by the Tigers in the Finals this year.
Richmond get much needed mach practice and only have to beat one of the Bulldogs or Saints before facing Port over here in Adelaide (yay) on our way to another Grand Finals smashing of another sad interstate club, this time one from Queensland (Can't see Geelong, West Coast or little Collingwood doing much in the finals this year. None of those clubs have any where near the character to make the grand final).

Can you imagine West Coast supporters when Richmond wins the premiership.
"Wa Wa TWAVEL!!!. Wichmond got to twavel all the time but we had to play all of our gameth in jutht 2 thtateth. Itth tho unfair!!!"

You'd be wrapt that the Eagles don't get to be humiliated by the Tigers in the Finals this year.
Richmond get much needed mach practice and only have to beat one of the Bulldogs or Saints before facing Port over here in Adelaide (yay) on our way to another Grand Finals smashing of another sad interstate club, this time one from Queensland (Can't see Geelong, West Coast or little Collingwood doing much in the finals this year. None of those clubs have any where near the character to make the grand final).

"Wa Wa TWAVEL!!!. Wichmond got to twavel all the time but we had to play all of our gameth in jutht 2 thtateth. Itth tho unfair!!!"
3B3647B0-9EE4-408F-AF30-7B55739B113F.jpeg

very disappointing to have lost an away final.

only one thing could be worse......

losing a home final to a team that finished 8th

that would be too much to handle

* that's a melt and a half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I appreciate you defending your west Coast mate against your common enemy (the biggest club in the land), you really need to learn the difference between melting and owning.

Why would I defend a West Coast poster against the West Coast Football Club?

Seems strange, Masher Houli

Handbagger supporters are sure they've 100% got this in the bag.
They remind me of Port supporters a week ago or Crows supporters in 2017.
I can't quite remember; what is it that pride precedes?
Did you even read your post that I quoted? It basically renders your opinion uneducated & irrelevant. 😁😁😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back