Mod. Notice The time has come, the moderators said, to talk of many things...

Remove this Banner Ad

Er...you know Lynchy didn't land one single hit right?

So technically he DID go out like Lynchy...swinging wildly at the air...

It's not wildly but the wind that he generated with that flurry of blows caused Wakelin's eardrums to burst.

Jed!
Long time no see. How goes it?

I'm enjoying taking pot shots from row Z and no responsibility (and not being forced to read rubbish!)

Welcome to the party CJ! Instead of the beers get on the stones ginger wine with plenty of ice and diet ginger beer, much better for the waist than Beer! ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping to get the process in place for player sponsorship this week and have up before the opening game of the pre season.

Also all our new mods will have a chat this week work out how we are going to tackle the board and put up a formal hello message from your new emperors.

rx0V35J.gif

Why did Haso rub his dirty feet all over BigFooty's couch?

Because Chief can afford to buy a new one. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Edit: Ugh, this just reminded me that I missed out on Chappelle tickets. :(

Why did Haso rub his dirty feet all over BigFooty's couch?

Because Chief can afford to buy a new one. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Edit: Ugh, this just reminded me that I missed out on Chappelle tickets. :(

Oh god I missed out on Chappelle tickets!

*curls into feotal position and cries*

Hoping to get the process in place for player sponsorship this week and have up before the opening game of the pre season.

Also all our new mods will have a chat this week work out how we are going to tackle the board and put up a formal hello message from your new emperors.
I'm arguing for a zero tolerance policy on everything.

Well footy season is just around the corner. We are a supporter base starved of success in recent times, a club legend gets sacked and our list looks to be unbalanced. We do though have a core of seasoned young players, a core of older players and some really exciting new talent. It could be a rocky time around here with our early games! How about the old mods jumping ship and throwing the newbies to the sharks!!! ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back