The time has come

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its time to start living up to the potential that is undoubtably there.
Longmuir has to step up and take the game by the scruff of the neck like we know he can
Walker has to start being more consistent and use that explosive pace in the mid field
Black has to start showing those unbelievable ball skills more often.
and so on
What better time than against last years runners up at near full strength.

BRING IT ON

Originally i wasnt going to go
But then I heard that White was playing

And how could I pass up a opportunity to verbally abuse every freo supporters favourite player.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

sabre_ac seeing as you always butt into our board i might say a few things to you and all the other supporters here:
Melbourne supporters and most other supporter too, are sick and tierd of hearing you cry over whitey. Look we might have got him the wrong way but we got him and i cannot believe that after so long you are still talking about it! i mean surely farmer and whitey were a great lose to your team who lets face it lack in forwards, rucks, midfielders and so on but i mean are you ever gonna let go?
now its just becoming a pathetic obsession with all of you especially you sabre!
You should be talking about who you have (like ding-dong bell who i didnt hear doing much) rather than on those who you dont have!
THE TIME HAS COME for you to look to the future instade of dwell on the fast. THE TIME HAS COME for you to start building a proper team with the players you have and the TIME HAS MOST CERTENLY COME to let whitey go, he is in a better team now and he is very very happy there!
smile.gif

GOOD LUCK IN 2001 (boy, you need it!)

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,
where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Originally posted by DOC:
I did not catch the game. How did Bell go?

You have got yourselves back a quality player and I wish him all the best.

Go The Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC

He played reasonablly well.Considering he is starting off in a new club.
He showed the likes of haselby and other young players what it means to keep a cool head in the back line and how to deliver the ball lace up to modra.

Looking forward to seeing the "Bell and Modra show" this season.

sabre ac i am sick of this carry on about whitey
if he didn't go to melbourne then would we have great players that we have 1 small change from the past could have an affect on the future
just think off this we still have whitey but no hasleby or pavo
i have forgotten the whole jeff white moving thingy can someone tell me why the dees cheated to get him
i never really even liked him when he was with the club so i certainly don't care about him now and i'd advise you to do the same thing sabre

Originally posted by dockerbabe:
sabre ac i am sick of this carry on about whitey
if he didn't go to melbourne then would we have great players that we have 1 small change from the past could have an affect on the future
just think off this we still have whitey but no hasleby or pavo
i have forgotten the whole jeff white moving thingy can someone tell me why the dees cheated to get him
i never really even liked him when he was with the club so i certainly don't care about him now and i'd advise you to do the same thing sabre

Have a look at what he did to us last time.Ripped us apart.
And yes we still would have Hasebly just no Pavo or Brown.
Personally i would prefer white.

It also ment we didnt get the best deal we could have for white.

Im not going into it again anyway

Sabre - u know how i just luv u and your opnions (theres that sarcasism again docker babe) but will u let the issue go about Whitey we dont care what u think or how bitter u r. its time that u looked to the future, b4 u lose another good player. hmmm who r the good players at freo. cant figure that one out. dont wanna think about it either.

------------------
Okay im off to find me a man so i'll see u all later ;)

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
Sabre - u know how i just luv u and your opnions (theres that sarcasism again docker babe) but will u let the issue go about Whitey we dont care what u think or how bitter u r. its time that u looked to the future, b4 u lose another good player. hmmm who r the good players at freo. cant figure that one out. dont wanna think about it either.

I have let it go Honey its bee 5 days since I last mention it.
Are you looking for a reason to come in here and see me?

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
now its just becoming a pathetic obsession with all of you especially you sabre!

look bitch, there are other dockers fans that have gotten on with their lives!
check all my f**ken posts b4 you start writing s**t like that!
|mad| |mad| |mad|

I've already been banned today, it takes 2 minutes to make a new account. Sorry to break that to you, moron.

And it takes 2 clicks to wipe away all trace of it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back