The Tin Foil Hat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I love it, in fact Bigfooty should really change its name to BigTinFoilHats....

My Theory, Mackay and Kelly are only getting games to increase trade value for this years trade period.

-Match fixing exists within the AFL

-There are multiple AFL stars who have not been dealt with under the AFL's drug and alcohol policy and who are currently playing with several strikes swept under the rug

-When the Essendon football club was raided there were a handful of other clubs who quickly dismantled similar, slightly less extreme programs of their own

All just 'theories' of course...

-There are multiple AFL stars who have not been dealt with under the AFL's drug and alcohol policy and who are currently playing with several strikes swept under the rug
the theory goes that one extremely high profile player missed a finals series with a "mental health issue" to cover it up

The spate of "depression" cases within the AFL are all about number of strikes on the player... (am I doin' it right?).

Some but not all. The AFL is actually pretty good at dealing with legitimate mental health issues though which is why more players are feeling comfortable about addressing them publicly. Definitely one high profile case though.

Still, I'd be looking more closely at pesky quad injuries which take 15 rounds to heal.

Player managers are receiving kickbacks from certain clubs to urge their players to move.

-There are certain clubs which have the ear of the AFL and can manipulate, bend and influence the rules of the competition at their whim. The AFL is not and will not be a level playing feel (see Geelong and the trading of future picks)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back