The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By the time we play Pool they will be a nervous wreck. I hope we capitalise. I love that it’s at Anfield as well. The Garden of Eden.

We probably should have played a left back that game instead of Moreno.

If we get past Schalke and Swansea we'll have between 11 and 16 matches to play in 6 weeks from after the international break to the end of the season.

If that happens it's going to be a real struggle fitting matches in, and I reckon it makes us a certainty to drop points in the run home.

Makes Bournemouth a must win imo, and a favour from Everton tomorrow would be nice as well.

Chelsea definitely have a knack for derailing other side’s title challenges, wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve saved something special for Liverpool.
its not like they haven't done that to us before either

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Huge game tomorrow. I reckon Everton are going to be massively up for it

I see Utd vs City rescheduled for end of April. Hopefully Utd are still in a battle for top 4 by that stage. Should they fall out of contention I dont see them getting a result against City with nothing at stake.

Don’t think we’re, or Ole, is the type to just pack it in for the season. Never want to lose, top 4 hopes gone or not we will play to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpool have certainly s**t the bed since Christmas and i think theyve thrown away the league once again.

City shouldnt bottle it from here.

We never had the league to start with. 3 of the games since then (City / United / Everton away) are fixtures where we have won twice in total over the last 6-7 years. So it was not surprising at all to drop points in those fixtures.

The other 2 draws did hurt us (West Ham / Leicester) but those sorts of results are unavoidable over a season.

To be within one point of City at this stage is a good effort in itself, I thought the league would have been done and dusted by mid March for them at the start of the season.

Back