The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Next 3 for Liverpool. Spurs (h), Soton (a), Chelsea (h).

We've got Fulham (a), Cardiff (h) probably and Palace (a).

I think we need to be in first after those games, with a game in hand.

Next 3 for Liverpool. Spurs (h), Soton (a), Chelsea (h).

We've got Fulham (a), Cardiff (h) probably and Palace (a).

I think we need to be in first after those games, with a game in hand.
Yeah. If we drop too many points against Spurs and Chelsea, we are done for. Must at least stay 1 point behind until you have your tougher games in Spurs and Utd.

Yeah. If we drop too many points against Spurs and Chelsea, we are done for. Must at least stay 1 point behind until you have your tougher games in Spurs and Utd.

We NEED to beat Spurs so they NEED to beat City

We NEED to beat Spurs so they NEED to beat City
These are statement games again that we’ve failed to capitalise on in the past. We should be beating Chelsea no ifs or buts and at the very least holding Spurs at Anfield. Every game is a grand final and a draw could be nearly as fatal as a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t wait for the Chelsea/Pool game at Anfield. I think we’ll pull something out of our arse then drop points to Burnley at home :cool:

I should be all over a Liverpool title for the sake of humanity and fairness, but for some reason I’m just struggling to do it. I think I know what it is, they’re like our bedfellow, the only other top six side who are capable of ******* it up and winning * all. I don’t want to sleep alone

I should be all over a Liverpool title for the sake of humanity and fairness, but for some reason I’m just struggling to do it. I think I know what it is, they’re like our bedfellow, the only other top six side who are capable of ******* it up and winning **** all. I don’t want to sleep alone

I understand this view. I had Melbourne supporter mates thinking the same when the Tigers won. But you need to be happy for another team to reach the pinnacle, not just the same 2-3 every year. And maybe we can get behind you next time :rainbow: lets break the cycle...

Willian to score a hatty all from outside the box knowing our luck.
Would be a bad outcome for both parties because it would ensure his job security for another five years

I should be all over a Liverpool title for the sake of humanity and fairness, but for some reason I’m just struggling to do it. I think I know what it is, they’re like our bedfellow, the only other top six side who are capable of ******* it up and winning **** all. I don’t want to sleep alone

A Liverpool title win means there is hope of defeating the evil empire that is city. FFP cheats, human rights abusers, empty stadiums. A Liverpool win is a win for the little bloke and gives hope to all the other little blokes like United, spurs, arsenal amongst others that good can triumph against evil

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spurs could have a big say in who gets their hands on the CL and Prem titles.

You could make Citys life a living hell by beating them over 2 legs and booking yourself into a semi against Juve (which would be interesting considering last season) or Ajax. Then make City drop points in the league as well.

Or on the other side of the coin you could beat us in a few weeks in the league and then get done 3 times against City. And then City would have a real chance of winning 5 trophies this season.

A Liverpool title win means there is hope of defeating the evil empire that is city. FFP cheats, human rights abusers, empty stadiums. A Liverpool win is a win for the little bloke and gives hope to all the other little blokes like United, spurs, arsenal amongst others that good can triumph against evil

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
stop i can only get so erect

Back