The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Still on a knives edge. I’m still expecting one of City or Liverpool to drop points. Their opposition in the remaining games will be massively up for it knowing they can decide where the title goes.

No one gave QPR a sniff on that famous final day against City, yet it took a miracle at the death for City to get the job done. Stranger things have happened.

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
It would be even more heartbreaking if it goes to the last day and Liverpool score early hold on and city score a last minute aguero winner.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
It’s looking a bit bleak now for Pool fans.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Far from over.

Just takes one deflection, set piece, wondergoal to change the narrative.

If it was basketball you would say it is all over. Soccer though is capable of one moment deciding a match

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well Liverpool have got as good as a free hit as you can get tomorrow, so they’ve got one more chance to watch City sweat it out at Burnley. After this weekend Liverpool’s remaining two matches are probably more difficult than City’s so I’d say the likelihood is City would go on to win the title if they take the win at Turfmoor

Dec 2, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Well Liverpool have got as good as a free hit as you can get tomorrow, so they’ve got one more chance to watch City sweat it out at Burnley. After this weekend Liverpool’s remaining two matches are probably more difficult than City’s so I’d say the likelihood is City would go on to win the title if they take the win at Turfmoor

citeh are a machine........Liverpool have the red weight of Merseyside and recent history on their backs.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Answer... win the next 3 games
It’s time for City’s opponents to bring out the 2013/14 Jose Mourinho style Chelsea bus.
007E5F2F-BA67-4A13-BD52-63CE7D3B5306.jpeg

Back