The Title Race

Who do you want to win the league/who do you think will win the league?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back on city now. Trillion dollar squad. Help from clubs (Everton, united, possibly Burnley). Shooting blanks in the CL with the great Pep at the helm. All on the league now

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
A trillion dollar bill would buy you lots of soda.

Yys6zjBGldxws95fYV2y_csW3UM=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spending doesn't define my happiness, but yes. Very happy with how the season has panned out.

What's there to be happy about? You've won a league cup. Fa cup still needs to be played. Booted out from the Champions league again third season running with pep in charge. Going toe to toe with a team who we all know will not be able to repeat 90+ next season (Liverpool). City can and will (past two seasons). Highest spending in premier league history. Greatest squad in premier league history. Having opposition teams drop games so you can win. Will Pep be sacked if city don't win the title? He should be regardless. Has failed to win CL. Just like he did at Munich.

All that spending for a league cup? Lol.
A league cup is all Liverpool have won in the last thirteen years. Thought you'd appreciate it a bit more.

I loved winning the league cup this season.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
What's there to be happy about? You've won a league cup. Fa cup still needs to be played. Booted out from the Champions league again third season running with pep in charge. Going toe to toe with a team who we all know will not be able to repeat 90+ next season (Liverpool). City can and will (past two seasons). Highest spending in premier league history. Greatest squad in premier league history. Having opposition teams drop games so you can win. Will Pep be sacked if city don't win the title? He should be regardless. Has failed to win CL. Just like he did at Munich.
“Having teams drop games so you can win”?

What does that mean?

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A league cup is all Liverpool have won in the last thirteen years. Thought you'd appreciate it a bit more.

I loved winning the league cup this season.

It's a trophy you're right. Still not one of the big ones both clubs should be winning. City have done the league. Next step Europe. Failing. Liverpool are doing all they can. We are failing because we haven't won anything and probably won't, but we are doing all we can. It's not easy challenging a team that can have the best player in the league out for most of the season and still get 95+ points. That's what I'm pointing out. But it just means cities in my head. Or something.

“Having teams drop games so you can win”?

What does that mean?

I believe everton dropped their game against city this season like they did it in 2014. Possibly United too this week.
Inbe4 "no they didn't you take it to rawk" 🙄🙄

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
City fans have definitely let success and money go to their heads. Used to be such a nice lot too.

Had some rich oil laden country bought spurs and spent over a billion funding our squad i’d apologise for it whenever possible instead of getting defensive and being a dick about it.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
QUOTE="Magma, post: 60585434, member: 92894"]rent free[/QUOTE]

Have watched two city games in full all season. Won't watch tomorrow. Rent free. Rent. Free. 🙄

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
City fans have definitely let success and money go to their heads. Used to be such a nice lot too.

Had some rich oil laden country bought spurs and spent over a billion funding our squad i’d apologise for it whenever possible instead of getting defensive and being a dick about it.
you change your mind more than a teenage girl

Back