The Title Race

Who will win the Premier League title?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The two is enough, two league titles is pretty huge mate. That's a massive difference to any players legacy. Glad we at least got one so those two arent so heartbreaking and it could yet happen again this season, in fact I suspect it will.

But it's not just that we came up agonizingly short it's that we had enough points to win the league in every other season in the history of the sports except for those two years and the Centurion year. It was pretty frustrating, but that's City and their billions. It's tough.

Hopefully we can break through again this season and get one more before Klopp goes. It will be tough though.
Liverpool and their squad filled with players bought with food coupons.
Why is this always your reply? Every football team has money, you just have way more than everyone else which is why you win everything. Everybody knows this. Just accept it.
Why does it bother you?

Who said professional players don’t engage on social media?

The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

IMG_1892.jpeg

bart simpson move GIF

Accurate.

I’m going to speculate that Rob Holding is not as good at football as William Saliba.

True. This time round Arsenal aren't having to send out spuds like Holding. Infact Tomiyasu is the only real injury concern right now apart from Timber. Is that correct?

True. This time round Arsenal aren't having to send out spuds like Holding. Infact Tomiyasu is the only real injury concern right now apart from Timber. Is that correct?

Plus Zinchenko. Three injuries and they all play the same position!

Jesus was back on Monday. Partey also got minutes, but he looked a long way off. Think his behind Rice and Jorginho at this point anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get through the next three (tough) games and see where we are.

Ideally we'll be within 3 points but anything short of 6 and I reckon we're still in with a chance.

Lots of points to be dropped in that last 6 games by all sides, and not just the obvious banana skins.

Back