Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

Garbage, I got (rightfully) infracted by a Bay mod by posting something against the forum rules 2 weeks ago, I am not some kind of mod's pet. You need to stop playing the victim card, its getting tiresome. The mods here don't play 'favourites'

And Starburns, advice noted, I'll cut the Sooz stuff out.
Sorry it must be a figment of my imagination you're still here and not on two week vacation, apologies DVB....:$ Have a nice night go blues!

Last edited:
Use to be a banable offence once, oh wait that only applies to posters who irritate you...:$

1) You have no idea whether I infracted him or not. 2) His post actually didn't show any specific information, but was close enough to doing so for a warning. 3) Accuse me of bias in my modding again and you will get a holiday, your perpetual sulking has stopped being amusing.

Oh that sounds familiar, don't we have a bet on a game tomoz?....;)

You should have been blacklisted from doing any further bets on the bay, cause everyone knows your a Welcher :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swampy I can't even like your post for the fear retribution, carry on though!....:rainbow:
So you're scared of possible retribution for liking a post, yet you make this post instead.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you

Garbage, I got (rightfully) infracted by a Bay mod by posting something against the forum rules 2 weeks ago, I am not some kind of mod's pet. You need to stop playing the victim card, its getting tiresome. The mods here don't play 'favourites'

And Starburns, advice noted, I'll cut the Sooz stuff out.

Is this another welch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back