Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

What is 'TLC' - I went to a private school cause my parents are not bums and don't live off government handouts. u mad?

Typical private school w anker, my children and I went/go to public school I have a good job, but didn't want them to turn into the same type of tosser that many private school students become ;)

But hey if you were just in it for the spankings and games of circle jerk that private school is renowned for then fine that is understandable:eek:

Typical private school w anker, my children and I went/go to public school I have a good job, but didn't want them to turn into the same type of tosser that many private school students become ;)

But hey if you were just in it for the spankings and games of circle jerk that private school is renowned for then fine that is understandable:eek:
Why are you so cheap?

My stunningly original post was warranted in light of your stunningly original post.

I actually had to check twice to see who posted it, I had presumed it was tigerboyz, to be honest

So now you've descended into the realm of abuse ... :mad:

Not happy Jan.

Strong parenting. Putting yourself ahead of your kids. Typical public school deadbeat. :thumbsdown:

Can OP clarify what an arsehat is please? Is it a hat for my arse or an anoos I wear on my head?

Either way do they come in a large red styling?
Sooz is the only other person/troll who uses arsehat...

Um, OS, do you have any famous cousins?

Oh please. You went there with your utensil in hand thinking you were s**t hot and were going to pwn everyone, but not once did you cause anyone to snap and in turn you had more meltdowns than s00z after a North loss. You got put in your place time and time again and continually got outed by Bushie for being an toilet cleaning, upskirt perving dole bludger with a back problem that left you unable to work, but still able play golf....and brag about it. Then, like the litte bitch you are, proceeded to go utensil in hand to s00z's forum where you banned all and sundry because you wanted power. Problem was the only posters on there were the ones that put you in your place and were wanting to get banned.

******* flog. You have no right to comment on how s**t TLC is when everyone there is better than you and put you in your place. And that includes s00z and philthy phil.

butterbean.png
+
robbietarrantderp.png
Lol, * you arseclown you don't know me...go top yourself loser....hahaha! you stupid *******!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, **** you arseclown you don't know me...go top yourself loser....hahaha! you stupid silly person!

You cop a mother of a spray and you come back with that???????????

No wonder everyone thinks your Hille's "special" friend

Retire from the internet, you'll only end up crying

Because I got perma-banned from the main board because of button pushers like you, you ******* clown.

LOL I got permabanned from the main board too. But held on and now with the new forum I have access. The main board has more trolls than bay 13 though so most of the time I don't know where I am posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back