List Mgmt. The too early Jackson Edwards 2017 Draft Plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He should be drafted before Edwards
And he will be, don't need to be Einstein to work that out......far more developed physically than Jackson at this stage of their careers.
Fogarty gives the appearance he'll be ready for AFL from day 1 if he builds his tank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on Connor McLeod? haven't read anything about him at all in ages.. (I do see above he is named in the 18s for the Bays) but what are the chances he will make the AFL grade? I do remember reading a match report of him in the under 15s or 16s a couple years back where they said he was super impressive,... Imagine we get another round of Mcleod, Jarman, Edwards, Ricciuto.. *heart pumps a little faster*

Any word on Connor McLeod? haven't read anything about him at all in ages.. (I do see above he is named in the 18s for the Bays) but what are the chances he will make the AFL grade? I do remember reading a match report of him in the under 15s or 16s a couple years back where they said he was super impressive,... Imagine we get another round of Mcleod, Jarman, Edwards, Ricciuto.. *heart pumps a little faster*
2nd best for Flinders Park under 18's so didn't play for Eagles.

Unfortunately from what I saw of him playing St Michaels last year he was so far off the other players, unless he has a complete turnaround I can't see him getting draft at all.

Also I would doubt he can play for the Eagles being from St Michaels as they aren't allowed to play for a SANFL club unless they are picked in the league team

So you will see a lot of kids not playing 18s or reserves from private schools as its against their rules, school holidays and exeat weekends may see them flood back into the SANFL

Im getting the impression that Jackson is dropping down the ratings at this point. Will have to wait until the U18 champs, but could be 3rd or 4th round pick by the end of the year if he doesnt step it up.

Im getting the impression that Jackson is dropping down the ratings at this point. Will have to wait until the U18 champs, but could be 3rd or 4th round pick by the end of the year if he doesnt step it up.

It's interesting he was dropped to the 18 s I think Fogarty and martini are still in the league team but haven't looked

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit early there, he hasn't kicked a ball in anger this season until this weekend.

I didn't even think Connor was serious about afl. Thought he was playing the round ball game?

Intersting if he's taking afl more seriously now. Would be coming from a fair way back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back