The Toon Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for Bruce, Geordie at heart and he has taken on a role.tbat no one else would even consider.

Sure he spent time at the Mackems but I tip my hat for him trying.

No Rafa but at least he can unite the club a bit

I'm all for Bruce, Geordie at heart and he has taken on a role.tbat no one else would even consider.

Sure he spent time at the Mackems but I tip my hat for him trying.

No Rafa but at least he can unite the club a bit
Care to re-visit this one? We are a rabble, next to no chance we avoid relegation IMO

Care to re-visit this one? We are a rabble, next to no chance we avoid relegation IMO
I always thought we would go down, but it's not Bruce's fault

Well it looks like it's finally going to happen, TrueGeordie posted a good video on YouTube earlier today by saying we shouldn't get too optimistic because we have no idea what the intentions are of this group, there is no guarantee they will splash the money on a huge transfer budget, still it will be good to see Ashley out of the club, and it couldn't be any worse.

I am excited though, it's been 15 years now since we were relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it looks like it's finally going to happen, TrueGeordie posted a good video on YouTube earlier today by saying we shouldn't get too optimistic because we have no idea what the intentions are of this group, there is no guarantee they will splash the money on a huge transfer budget, still it will be good to see Ashley out of the club, and it couldn't be any worse.

I am excited though, it's been 15 years now since we were relevant.

It’s the Saudis, they will want to simply to play the face game against the Emiratis and the other ME-owned sides.

I would rather them over Ashley too TBH. At least they’re predictable.

The PIF will splash the money without any doubt.

Massive egos in play with the Saudi's who will want to be the best.

Mohammed bin Salman is guy that bought the da Vinci Salvator Mundi in 2019 for $670m that's kept on board his $700m private superyacht.

It might take 3 to 4 years to get the squad in place but they will.

And it’s off

Back to reality
*s sake. He is quite literally the worst owner in pro sports at this point, and even when a golden opportunity comes along then the pandemic and the Prem * it up right proper.

At this rate he will be leaving in a casket that he will order buried beneath the centre of the St James pitch so that we have to cheer in his general direction.

I've slagged him off before, but, he was one of the few owners that actually had us turning a profit each season, not just reliant on some rich owner footing the bills.

And in this global pandemic a few clubs could go under if the owners decide to step aside so for now, I would rather keep him and the money in until the world is a bit more normal

And the buyer was even too dodgy to rrally consider haha

fu**s sake. He is quite literally the worst owner in pro sports at this point, and even when a golden opportunity comes along then the pandemic and the Prem fu** it up right proper.

At this rate he will be leaving in a casket that he will order buried beneath the centre of the St James pitch so that we have to cheer in his general direction.
I've slagged him off before, but, he was one of the few owners that actually had us turning a profit each season, not just reliant on some rich owner footing the bills.

And in this global pandemic a few clubs could go under if the owners decide to step aside so for now, I would rather keep him and the money in until the world is a bit more normal

And the buyer was even too dodgy to rrally consider haha
Come on man, this club is going nowhere with him at the helm

Are you really content with surviving in the EPL every season, and picking up cheap French transfers, and ageing free agents?

This club/town deserves better

Hey lads, back after several years of not being able to watch games due to work hours....not good enough I know.

Sad to see things haven't changed too much over the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back